Primos Power Crow caller

steve_b_wales

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have mentioned that after paying for the calls, having them sent to me, and then on to those who ordered one, I have made a grand profit of £7.35. My son in law recently completed the 100 mile bike ride into London, and was fund raising for the British Heart Foundation,so I will add the money to the fund.

Good idea to donate the "PROFIT" Steve! :good:

Looking forward to seeing you on the BBCs Dragons Den shortly! :lol:

You have to make a 'grrr' sound when blowing it, to get a raspy note. The harder you bite down on the tube, the higher the pitch of the sound. It's excellent for calling Jackdaw's as well as Crows. I can also call in Rooks, and at one point, called in Seagulls just to see if I could do it.

As I've said, it does take practice. No one ever showed me how to use mine, when I first bought one around 9 years ago. Just don't give up trying to make it work, because once mastered, you'll get the birds.

Steve.

PS. I'm not giving any refunds! :lol:

The best thing to do is go out where you can see lots of crows and practice with it and see what they do. I was out pigeon shooting last week end but had my caller in my pocket.

I couldn't resist teasing them as I could hear them in the distance. I called to some near by and they called back. This went on for about 10 minutes then they could resist flying over to see what was going on. As a few came over my hide with just pigeon in the field I shot two, rude not to really as they did make the effort to come and visit me lol.