wasps and dead pigeons

kdubya

Never ever noticed this before! but yesterday whilst out on the pigeon, all the dead birds where literally covered in wasps so much so it was fight to retrieve them, some had even managed to start burrowing into the flesh,now I presume wasps eat meat but as said I have not seen this behavior before, twas a strange day even had to put up with a sparrow hawk constantly attacking my hypa's kept haveing to shoo it away!!

KW

Never ever noticed this before! but yesterday whilst out on the pigeon, all the dead birds where literally covered in wasps so much so it was fight to retrieve them, some had even managed to start burrowing into the flesh,now I presume wasps eat meat but as said I have not seen this behavior before, twas a strange day even had to put up with a sparrow hawk constantly attacking my hypa's kept haveing to shoo it away!!

KW

It's something i've experienced several times before, usually worst when I use breasted out birds for 'coys.

Regards Remmyman