Sign in to follow this  
DOLLSEYES

A Picture from this Morning

The look on his face says it all.A picture of my old man taken this morning,in his 76th year and still knocking them out of the sky.Always goes out on the 1st and shoots his first goose.I wish i get to 76 and still have the enthusiasm to get out.

post-1942-0-36385300-1378030543_thumb.jpg

The pursuit of geese and ducks certainly keeps people young! (Not many people at his age would be able to carry a Canada on the marsh, let alone two). Will try an evening flight on the Dee tonight, hopefully I'll see a few birds.

DOLLSEYES,

Give me a call if you would like me to put you in touch with a few full members willing to act as mentors.

Xav,

Please help DOLLSEYES if you can and thanks for helping out on the work party this morning.

John

Good on him & hope he will still be at it in ten years time ! and why not :good::good::good: If I am still around I'm going on a Zimmer frame or even a bloody wheel chair :) .

All the very very best to him .

I will echo the above posts. Good for you for taking him out (or is it the other way round?) and lucky him for having the health and enthusiasm to do it.

xav, any chance of taking me on the Dee,i'm a probationary member and still need my visits.

Yes mate, any time. Send me a PM. Went yesterday and got a brace of mallard and seen a few teal as well.