Favourite versions of songs

welsh1

A lot of songs are copied and most of the time the original is always the best,but i just listened to while my guitar gently weeps in a tribute to George and the rich sound from all the artists and Eric through 8 speakers is wonderful,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj4J6i_vw0w

On the reverse side is this version,and this lads got talent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSkP3uym5k

What other songs out there do you think do the original justice?

Cheers for posting that, i had never heard it,and at first thought he had got it wrong, but listening to it all he carries it off very well.

I'm a big fan of the Radio 1 Live Lounge section (not particularly keen on the rest of the show).

Worth a search on Youtube just for Live Lounge as it brings up all sorts of excellent covers.

Another of my favourites..

I like listening to cover tracks. I know this has been played to death but I do like this version of it. The two guys on the outer edges, particularly the black guy, doing beat box are also very good.

Listen to this on a decent sound system to appreciate the whole thing.

I like listening to cover tracks. I know this has been played to death but I do like this version of it. The two guys on the outer edges, particularly the black guy, doing beat box are also very good.

Listen to this on a decent sound system to appreciate the whole thing.

Never tire of listening to that :good:

Live lounge is good...Article Monkeys doing Girls Aloud love machine was good, The Automatic version of Goldigger was great and Pigeon Detectives doing The Power of Love is brilliant and Band on the run covered by the foo fighters is great.

And finally, not in the same league of gayness as liking will young, Mcfly doing town called malice is good.

Edited by oscarsdad