hmr+fac air.........

tonyrapid177mk2

Excellent results Tony :good: There's so much talk about, "Why bother with FAC Air, just get a .22lr" I struggle to walk away from the cabinet without taking my Airwolf out. Of all the lumps of metal in there, this one always has an opportunity to bring home the bacon :yes: Wouldn't be without it :no:

Excellent results Tony :good: There's so much talk about, "Why bother with FAC Air, just get a .22lr" I struggle to walk away from the cabinet without taking my Airwolf out. Of all the lumps of metal in there, this one always has an opportunity to bring home the bacon :yes:Wouldn't be without it :no:

iam the same marc I love the fac airgun ive had some great bags with it...cheers mate..atb

Well shot fella :good:

cheers Tod...atb mate

Nice job terry...Hopefully get my HMR soon

cheers ralph...only kidding Tim...atb mate

hes called tony you twonk.ha ha good shooting pal, fac air is a tool of a gun and a dam site safer than a rim fire, also hmr i will own one soon cheers simon

Ha Ha cheers simon...when you get the hmr you will love it for the rabbits....cheers simon..atb mate

good shooting tony

Cheers Telf...atb mate