IOS7

truflex

what about the apps the are open in the back ground - how do you close them down now like before when you held in the home button until they giggled about then you closed them down or do you not have to bother with that now ?

Double press the centre home key as before and it will show the app image and above it will be the screen shot of it from when you used it. put your finger on the image of the screen shot and swipe up to the top of the phone, this kills it/force closes it, once you have done it will just leave the one tab/image of the home screen......just touch it and your done !

ATB

Matt

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Double press the centre home key as before and it will show the app image and above it will be the screen shot of it from when you used it. put your finger on the image of the screen shot and swipe up to the top of the phone, this kills it/force closes it, once you have done it will just leave the one tab/image of the home screen......just touch it and your done !

ATB

Matt

Many Thanks Matt :thanks:

So, reading between the lines, does that mean that they intend not supporting the 3 models sometime soon to force us dinosaurs to upgrade?

You phone will not turn into a pumpkin. I know people who still use the original iPhone - it does what they want. When your phone stops doing what you want, then upgrade it. Current apps you have will continue to function, but newer ones may require a higher iOS version to take advantage of new features. Apple are one of the best when it ones to backward compatibility.

I have an iPhone 4. It does all that I want. Only reason I may consider an upgrade is for better camera. And perhaps Bluetooth 4.

Not done mine yet was waiting for any horror stories but seems to be ok may pop it on befor I got to sleep.

I woke up at two this morn for a pee getting old ,looked at the phone had to reset time nudged the blonde bit at the side of me ,sorry the wife to see wot time it was not a happy person bless her

I woke up at two this morn for a pee getting old ,looked at the phone had to reset time nudged the blonde bit at the side of me ,sorry the wife to see wot time it was not a happy person bless her

It's ok am not at work and between the dogs cats and daughter I will be awake before 6 more likely 5 am :(

I love it that its supposed to be a security upgrade and theres a glitch that lets you bypass the lock screen completely!!!

Press Home button

Flick up the tab at the bottom of the screen below >slide to unlock

Tap on the Stopwatch symbol

Tap on the Alarm clock symbol

Press and hold the power button until '>slide to power off' appears

Press cancel then quickly press the Home button twice

Boom, you're into a 'locked' phone :no:

On top of that i think it looks like a partially sighted child designed it :rolleyes: Not looking forward to looking at the display first thing in the morning or with a hangover :oops:

Ah give me back the swipe emails to DELETE not press edit then select email the hit TRASH then confirm to TRASH message... I am not a yank I delete thins or bin them I do not put anything in the trash.

Swipe Fromm right to left and hit trash.

Yes - I prefer delete to trash but can at least still swipe

Yes that's quite annoying you have to scroll to the top of the page befor it re-appears.

Or press near the bottom of the screen and the button bar pops up. (Safari)

I like it - can see more of the web page which is what they where intending

I love it that its supposed to be a security upgrade and theres a glitch that lets you bypass the lock screen completely!!!

Press Home button

Flick up the tab at the bottom of the screen below >slide to unlock

Tap on the Stopwatch symbol

Tap on the Alarm clock symbol

Press and hold the power button until '>slide to power off' appears

Press cancel then quickly press the Home button twice

Boom, you're into a 'locked' phone :no:

On top of that i think it looks like a partially sighted child designed it :rolleyes: Not looking forward to looking at the display first thing in the morning or with a hangover :oops:

That doesn't work on mine. Yes it lets you into the open apps but can't see any of the ones that would be any help and can't go to home screen from there