Leslie took vitto on the geese this morning

here iam

Well what would 99.9 % of the goose hunters do with a quarry they have got up at at 4 am to shoot-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- EAT THEM DOH!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA

ATB

Flynny

I don't eat anything I shoot weather it be rabbit, pigeon or game so it all gets left for fox food. if I shot game in them numbers it would be off to the game dealers, so maybe it wasn't such a daft question.

Great bag by the way!

Edited by bicykillgaz

Well I see judge jury were out last night one mistake doesn't mean a your a bad person and deserve that level of abuse , our old friend as helped a lot of people of here young and old with days of shooting costing nothing .so give the bloke a break tight powders

Well I see judge jury were out last night one mistake doesn't mean a your a bad person and deserve that level of abuse , our old friend as helped a lot of people of here young and old with days of shooting costing nothing .so give the bloke a break tight powders

Probably gets the abuse because they know they have no chance of an invite to one of his great days. :good::yes:

well said that man :good:

Sticking a few decoys out on a field and shooting a load of geese doesn't mean he knows his stuff. It's hardly rocket science!!

Listen mate if you have a problem with what he doe's or how he go's about his business that's between you and him :yes:

all I stated in my post was he appears to know his stuff,and I came to that conclusion after looking at his recent bag sizes,so its hardly rocket science to come to that conclusion,when ive viewed his recent post's :yes:

I often stick decoys out on a days shooting,and shoot very little :lol: so it aint no guarantee of success :good: BB

I have had the pleasure of meeting Les on several occasions, I have to say that I never judge a book by its cover, I find him to be a really nice bloke who puts a lot of hard work into helping fellow shooter's have a good day out......all I can say is well done to him :good: carry on with what your doing :yes: your not doing anything wrong in my opinion.

One mistake does'nt make somebody a bad person in my opinion, so come on LADS give the bloke a break, lets stop all the squabling, calling and backstabbing and just have the crack with one and other.................like I said I have made friend's with a lot of people off here over the years, from all over the country.....and no doubt more in the future.

Listen mate if you have a problem with what he doe's or how he go's about his business that's between you and him :yes:

all I stated in my post was he appears to know his stuff,and I came to that conclusion after looking at his recent bag sizes,so its hardly rocket science to come to that conclusion,when ive viewed his recent post's :yes:

I often stick decoys out on a days shooting,and shoot very little :lol: so it aint no guarantee of success :good: BB

What is there to know? He sees geese feeding on a field. He goes out the next morning and puts some decoys out and shoots geese. That's not difficult, it's a piece of **** to shoot geese like that.

Not into the whole inland goose shooting thing myself and I do think some of the photos are OTT but I will say that I would rather the Canada's be shot in season than sniped at with rifles out of season or even worse rounded up and gassed when flightless like they did a year or two back. Like wise I cannot knock the chap for letting others have a flight or two with him.

Will leave it with you motty :good: all i'm saying he seems to know his stuff,he gets decent bags,gets other shooters out in the field so everyone can make there own mind up :good: but I think he probably doe's more to promote shooting than most on here :yes: BB

Edited by Bluebarrels

Will leave it with you motty :good: all i'm saying he seems to know his stuff,he gets decent bags,gets other shooters out in the field so everyone can make there own mind up :good: but I think he probably doe's more to promote shooting than most on here :yes: BB

Well said, could'nt agree more :good:

Let's be honest, if this one mistake was putting up pictures of birds he shot out of season then that's hardly condonable.

That sort of person can never be considered to be promoting shooting whether he takes beginners out with him or not. In my eyes that's totally detrimental to the 'sport'.

Ditto we all get tarred with the same brush.Thanks a lot !