Bettinsoli Diamond Deluxe. Opinions please.

BRNDL

Hello,

As the title states, I am wondering if any of your guys have much experience with the above gun? I know it is a budget gun ect ect but I have read mixed reviews.

I really like the feel of them, and also the look.

The deluxe has the 3" chamber and is proofed for steel which I want from a gun. For a cicra price of £500 - £600 second hand in tip top condition I cant overlook the possibility of buying one.

Thanks in advance,

BRNDL

you could get better.... browning medalist, miroku 800, 3800, 6000 etc. lanber sporting, sporting delux etc winchester 101

get the gun which fits you!

I have a miroku 3800 but it isnt proofed for steel.

What makes them a better gun?

I have got one from new great gun and looks the business

What are they new, £900 or something? When I looked at 2 at the local gun shop I was impressed. Nice looking, lovely weight ect and nice detail. I cant see, unless the internals are made from chocolate where you can really go wrong with this gun?

Had one, great gun, great looking, rub a bit of oil into the stock and it come up a treat, here is a link.

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/199450-bettinsoli-sporting-deluxe/?hl=%2Bbettinsoli+%2Bdeluxe

personally never had a problem with double discharging, put few thousand cartridges through it. Think that the fix is quite cheap and straight forward if they do it. Nice weight, little recoil, adjustable recoil pad and LOP so you can improve fit a little easily. Only sold mine as I got a nice deal on a beretta 687 el.

At that cost it is still 300-400 pounds cheaper then a miroku that will be steel proofed so thats a lot of repairs or cartridges.

Hope that helps

ive just seen people having alot of problems with bettinsoli on here, double discharge etc

Early ones - yes, some issues.

Later CNC machined ones are all good as far as I am aware.

I bought one new about a month back as a lightweight game gun.

I have put 1000 cartridges through it (not all game shots unfortunately) and love it - never missed a beat !

Do you know how old it is?

What warranty comes with it ?

I paid £795 new with 3 yr warranty and also got a cheap deal on some cartridges.

ATB

Early ones - yes, some issues.

Later CNC machined ones are all good as far as I am aware.

I bought one new about a month back as a lightweight game gun.

I have put 1000 cartridges through it (not all game shots unfortunately) and love it - never missed a beat !

Do you know how old it is?

What warranty comes with it ?

I paid £795 new with 3 yr warranty and also got a cheap deal on some cartridges.

ATB

Does anyone know if the warranty is transferable from owner to owner?

No idea on the warranty but I'd doubt it.

As for the gun, I had one and it was faultless once it had been properly cleaned and had gallons of gloopy grease taken out of the action!! Good gun for the money IMO, I'd buy another.

As Mongrel says - I doubt if the warranty is transferable.

I have a bettinsoli and it's what a class as "my clay gun" and it's spot on, shoots and feel not a lot different than my friend £1900 beretta. really nice well built guns and I have had no issues with mine what so ever and for under a grand they look the part aswell. Either way they all go bang buy what fits you and what u like the look of ;)

No I only got it for him last Nov, on my licence as he's only 14 but he shoots well with it I've use it a couple of times and its a dream much better than my lanber snd better quality, sorry it the diamond x grade.Think we paid about £800 for it, retail was £890 but I bought the younger son a new BSA SE MULTI with a dive bottle so got a bit knocked off the Bettinsoli.Never had a bettinsoli before but this gun was my sons choice,I give him a budget of a grand and thats what he decided on.

Edited by Davyo

I have one and love it, brand new £675 with 5x chokes. Took it out the first evening, had 26 for 35 shots, then 146 for 220 shots so obviously shoots well and seems to fit a treat! All my mates that have seen it like it and at that price, if it gets muddy or bashed in a hide its not the end of the world