right or wrong

hill billy

when my mum and dad got divorced they took it away. there was no violence and my dads guns were not even at home a friend was looking after them as dad had moved out. they took his cert away for 3 years and have never given him a reason why they took it away. and the good old BASC wouldn't do anything to help.

but back on point i think when they take it away they dont ban you from shooting, im pretty sure you can still shoot under supervision.

That doesn't sound right? revoked without a reason and basc did not want to know, sorry mate but there's something your not telling us or your dads not telling you, I do not know any shooting man who would give up a licence with out a fight / reason ( in writing ). Just my thoughts on the matter !

I think it's the same procedure when a loved one like a Wife or Child dies i think it is a safety procedure incase the SGC holder gets depressed or Suicidal :blink:

Could also be along the lines of IF the wife had found a Lover what could the husband be thinking of. (i am not saying thats what happened) just a scenario the police may have thought about!

If you think about it it's really not that bad an idea if it's going to save a SG being used for the wrong reasons.

I would have thought they would have HAD to explain to him though just telling him it's a precautionary matter!

LG