All New Sock Decoys Now On Pre-Order

Lg1

Hello guys,

Thanks for all the positive messages about my decoys its been great, i am now a pigeon watch trader and permitted to take orders :)

For all you kind members that were posting to get hold of some i would like to let you know i am now taking pre-orders for December release,

They are £39.99 for 10 and that includes delivery, not asking for any deposits or anything! just inbox me your details if you would like to own a set and ill pop you on my list.....

Also i have a little competition running on Facebook to win a free set of ten socks, Feel free pop over to www.facebook.com/teamringers and have a go...

There is also more information and pictures there for you all to see...

Thanks again,

Now go ahead and SOCK-IT-TO-EM :lol:

1385923_725231617506563_1299978637_n.png

1426559_724733760889682_1027999524_n.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of some pictures and a description of the decoys? You call them socks, are they collapsible fabric that needs a breeze to inflate them? The only picture I can find of them they look like full bodied decoys, very nice ones too. Could you elaborate.

They are full body decoy covers i think

Yes lads they are full body decoy covers, there is more info on my facebook page www.facebook.com/teamringers

there is a description inside the shop tab.... just go on the page and click the shop..

and andrew, there is no other way but pictures??? i have plenty on there m8 so it don't leave to much to the imagination.

cheers lads

Facebook is great for pictures and been informative... plus i have a shop tab on my page. if you click that then its just like viewing a web page. you can also check out as it has a cart

cheers

If you're trying to sell them, is it really too difficult to post the pictures and description on here? Do you have a normal website? There's more to life than faceache.

look in the shooting gear section,,,, there is also pictures there...

love the comments good and bad lol.... hey,,, im not bill gates you know... just a lad who made a hell of good decoy....

ohhhh!!!! and just so you all know, im giving a set of 10 decoy (SOCKS) away tonight on facebook at 9.30..

the winner will be the first ever to use them ....if you havent entered our comp then why not give it a go....

only one hour and im going to start giving stuff away.....

tell all ya mates,,,, in it to win it...

one hour from now