Post a picture of your gun!

Peter_HMR

the americas just want more power.5.56 is by far enough power. the sa80 is a good rifle, you do get the odd stoppage but if u keep it clean its fine.most problems are fixed with a simple forward assist, just keep mud away from the working parts. i get a 40/50mm grouping from 5 rounds from 300 yards (open sights). i would like to have ago of the M14 A1 rifle and the M60 :). both 7.62mm.

Flash what regiment is your dad in?

dads in the RAF, wing commander. out there he managed to shoot the minimi, GPMG, LSW, sa80 and ofcourse the bain of the british forces, the browning high power. ive shot both the sa80 A1 and A2, the cadet GP(shocking gun), an M16 on an american range in germany. i much prefer the sa80 to fire, due to being bullpup the barrels is longer, although the overall length is less.

that is to funny the british still use the browning hipower so does the Canadian Army and yes we want a replacement we are very slowley getting sig sauer pistols, i imagine the ones you guys have are the jinglis Canadian made browning hi powers as Canada made them for Commonwealth Forces during ww2 and yes it looks like we are still using them :good:

Well take them if you don't want them. :lol:

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah this thread again, i really need to get a new picture as a few of the collection have changed and i think we may have aquired one more now :good:

, Must point out for some members who dont know, they arnt all mine its me and my old mans collection.

Will add a pic of my Howa shortly

post-1577-1199443993.jpg

Here is my current Shotgun....

Franchi Harier 12g;

Shotgun2.jpg

Here is my ex-air rifle... i sold it to enable me to purchase my shotgun... in a way i wish i had waited a bit longer and kepts it :good:

Falcon FN19 Hawke Multi-shot - AGS S.W.A.T 4-16x56;

Bipod1.jpg

Thanks..

ah this thread again, i really need to get a new picture as a few of the collection have changed and i think we may have aquired one more now :good:

, Must point out for some members who dont know, they arnt all mine its me and my old mans collection.

Will add a pic of my Howa shortly

You and Dad have a gun or two, eh, mate? :D It's a great collection! :lol:

Jim

:o :good: thats what i need for close encounters :o and i dont think i could miss anymore ducks if only i had one of those :oops:

I believe it would be UK-legal on an SGC. :lol:

Jim

Negative.

Uk SGC rules, only allow 2 shells in the mag, on in the chamber. But you could put it onto an FAC with a valid reason.