New toy!

Ttfjlc

Story is the customer bought it using paypal but when it arrived it was faulty, tried contacting seller who funnily enough vanished but buyer managed to get his money back via paypal, been sat in his garage for a year, offered to give him cash but he just said he got his money back and all I had to do was send it to daystate for repair and I've got myself a decent air rifle!

Given!? What a gift!

Meant to say Christmas has come early! (Hopefully not to much wrong with it)

Thought that Paypal does not endorse the sale of firearms and would, therefore, not offer to refund on such an item?

Who knows? Maybe my customer was Santa in disguise :)

I love my Huntsman Classic-it's a superb Air-Rifle!!

Well done on getting yours.

Thanks, fingers crossed it will work!

Great thing to be given !

Can't complain ;)

Has of the back of the cheekpiece been sanded down?

Yes it has, few marks on the stock where it has been done but hey can't be picky!

Whats wrong with it?

Some people think PCP air rifles will fire forever without refilling, might only need a fill of air, oh and a magazine....

He never really said, just said it was faulty and would need a new mag and valve, spoke to my local rfd and he said if it was just the fill valve then he could do something with it instead of sending it off to daystate, I've checked the serial number and it is a 2010 model so an anti-tamper model, what are people's opinions on having it removed?

Very odd it looks like it has the high pressure washers fitted and a Daystate quick fill fitting.

But to be honest that air tube looks like it`s been cut down it should be longer. ??.

Try and google Datstate Huntsman for photos and look at the lenght of the air tubes.

Perhaps a new Air tube will sort it out. And give you a good shot count.

A 200cc Air tube should give you around 90 full power shots at around 11.5 ftlb.

Best to get it sorted via your rfd or better still daystate,there's no knowing what's been messed with inside but it certainly look's bodged outside compared to the classic I owned....better safe than sorry,compressed air is no joke if it blows up in your hand.

Nice bit of luck all the same. :good: