No seat belt

Terry P

cut a long story short on this act law ****....

the police tried to fine me for a TWO TONE HORN in there words, in which they tried telling me i was breaking laws and i asked you sure these are not acts etc etc as it was a rta, any way after lots of heated discusuion 13police god knows how many cars and them trying to bully me whilst they were scared of me holding a metal bar (me working minding own buiness on my own drive i refused) to in which they tried numerous threats in which i laughed also pushed one over for trying to go down my car HE HAS NO RIGHTS REMEMBER. it came to them then trying to fine me for an act in which i refused and waved bubbye todle lo keep walking......

on another ocassion i was fixing my landrover and accidently put the seatbelt thing under the centre console as had to remove it,,,,,,,again tried to fine me i asked them politely is this act or law,,,,,,they siad its an act and i said no sorry.......thats it off they went never heard any more

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

cut a long story short on this act law ****....

the police tried to fine me for a TWO TONE HORN in there words, in which they tried telling me i was breaking laws and i asked you sure these are not acts etc etc as it was a rta, any way after lots of heated discusuion 13police god knows how many cars and them trying to bully me whilst they were scared of me holding a metal bar (me working minding own buiness on my own drive i refused) to in which they tried numerous threats in which i laughed also pushed one over for trying to go down my car HE HAS NO RIGHTS REMEMBER. it came to them then trying to fine me for an act in which i refused and waved bubbye todle lo keep walking......

on another ocassion i was fixing my landrover and accidently put the seatbelt thing under the centre console as had to remove it,,,,,,,again tried to fine me i asked them politely is this act or law,,,,,,they siad its an act and i said no sorry.......thats it off they went never heard any more

Theosmith, then you are an incredibly lucky lad. The whole act/law debate is completely bogus and totally misinformed.

Only once never worn my seatbelt and myself and another were critically injured and my friend lost his life because we couldnt be bothered moving a tartan rug covering the belt bases on the way to a shoot.

A harsh but very important lesson learned. It may not be your fault and you may be the best driver in the world but if you can do as much as you can to prevent it then do it.