Blazer F3 Super Sporter

Pirate of Love

Not sure what you mean by raising / lowering the rib. If they start tinkering with the rib, it would almost certainly require an adjustable stock to go with it.

I had an F3 - my youngest liked it, I couldn't get on with it. I did not like the trigger pulls. They felt crude compared to Beretta or Miroku.

I currently shoot a DT10 and am a die hard Beretta fan, however if I had to go for a second company I would seriously consider Blazer. I think the quality of the guns is brilliant. German engineering at its finest... However god help you if anything went wrong with it as they are super complex actions from what I have heard.

There were 2/3 of them at our club for long enough but I did notice the lads moved on to other things. I do however think a lot of that was more money than sense.

Hi guys. Thanks for tour replies.

Gordon R

Please see the below web link.

http://www.claytargetsports.com/Blaser/Blaser_F3_SuperSport.aspx

Most of the time I shoot DTL, and occasionally skeet. From this mini brousure you can swap and change the spec to convert the super sporter to a trap gun. I think the hight of the rib on the super trap is to high for my liking and the sporter size would be a better match for me.

My first question was to see if it is a quick click and there you go change in hight or if its a huge task, I might not bother.

I am really trying to make one gun do two jobs. ( I hope you get what I mean.)

Cawdor118

I'd love to go out and buy a Dt10 X Trap. Stunning gun. I am a lefty and have been looking for one for about a year now. I have seen two lefty s come up, but for different reasons I did not buy them. I have looked at the Dt11 and where that too is a stunning gun, I think Beretta spoiled us with the DT10 and in my opinion, I prefer the 10.

With the F3 I can get a new gun with a 10 year warranty in a lefty just for a little more than a second hand x trap. (But saying that, if the right xtrap came up I would get that lol)

Thanks again for your replies.

Hi guys. Thanks for tour replies.

Gordon R

Please see the below web link.

http://www.claytargetsports.com/Blaser/Blaser_F3_SuperSport.aspx

Most of the time I shoot DTL, and occasionally skeet. From this mini brousure you can swap and change the spec to convert the super sporter to a trap gun. I think the hight of the rib on the super trap is to high for my liking and the sporter size would be a better match for me.

My first question was to see if it is a quick click and there you go change in hight or if its a huge task, I might not bother.

I am really trying to make one gun do two jobs. ( I hope you get what I mean.)

Cawdor118

I'd love to go out and buy a Dt10 X Trap. Stunning gun. I am a lefty and have been looking for one for about a year now. I have seen two lefty s come up, but for different reasons I did not buy them. I have looked at the Dt11 and where that too is a stunning gun, I think Beretta spoiled us with the DT10 and in my opinion, I prefer the 10.

With the F3 I can get a new gun with a 10 year warranty in a lefty just for a little more than a second hand x trap. (But saying that, if the right xtrap came up I would get that lol)

Thanks again for your replies.

I was looking for the right DT10 for a fair while too, and in fact waited till the Dt11 came out thinking the market would be flooded with DT10's boys had traded in...this just never happened. In fact I know of a few guys that have gone for the 10 over the 11 in recent months. I'm just not struck on the 11's forends (I have noticed beretta have started a Schnabel forend- maybe because of demand and lack of sales?) nor the blue paint. It looks tacky to me!

Have you considered getting a righty and getting it converted to your lefty needs? I know the palm swell will be a problem but it could be an option?

Pirate - just looked at the link - I now appreciate your point. I assumed you meant the whole rib. Blaser's rib is hinged and adjustable at the muzzle. Similar to Krieghoff's adjustable barrels.

Personally, I have never seen the point of them. It just adds another unnecessary dimensions to shooting - adjustable rib, adjustable stock, adjustable trigger, chokes etc. I prefer to keep it simple. I have had a few guns with adjustable combs, more multi-chokes than you can point a stick at, but settled for fixed choke - 3/8 and 3/8 - with a standard trap stock.

I have seen a few Guerinis with these ribs. It crossed my mind that they would be expensive to repair, if the worst happened.

I was looking for the right DT10 for a fair while too, and in fact waited till the Dt11 came out thinking the market would be flooded with DT10's boys had traded in...this just never happened. In fact I know of a few guys that have gone for the 10 over the 11 in recent months. I'm just not struck on the 11's forends (I have noticed beretta have started a Schnabel forend- maybe because of demand and lack of sales?) nor the blue paint. It looks tacky to me!

Have you considered getting a righty and getting it converted to your lefty needs? I know the palm swell will be a problem but it could be an option?

I looked into buying a left handed stock. Called GMK and was put off buy the price.

Like you highlighted the palm swell worried me.

I too thought the market would be flodded with 10's, but like you said, they have only become more popular.

Pirate - just looked at the link - I now appreciate your point. I assumed you meant the whole rib. Blaser's rib is hinged and adjustable at the muzzle. Similar to Krieghoff's adjustable barrels.

Personally, I have never seen the point of them. It just adds another unnecessary dimensions to shooting - adjustable rib, adjustable stock, adjustable trigger, chokes etc. I prefer to keep it simple. I have had a few guns with adjustable combs, more multi-chokes than you can point a stick at, but settled for fixed choke - 3/8 and 3/8 - with a standard trap stock.

I have seen a few Guerinis with these ribs. It crossed my mind that they would be expensive to repair, if the worst happened.

Thanks Gordon.

I think it's me. Just trying to make one gun do two (three if I could get away with it) jobs.

Thanks to you both for the great replies. It has really helped.

what about the Perazzi MX2000/3 thats fully adjustable and sweet to handle too.

Thanks for your reply.

Lovely gun. But three times the price. I like the look of the Blasers, just wanted to hear from someone who owns one to see what they think.

I have read a few reports which are quite divided, but I have not read one yet by a f3 owner.

I've got the 'basic' F3, had it for about 6 years and I love it.

Mines left-handed and fits me perfectly, I've put well over 5000 cartridges through it and never had a single problem. Friend of mine has one but had his properly fitted which took a fair bit of time but again he's not had any issues.

They come in a lovely case with barrel and stock weights but I've not messed around with any of these.

Shame you don't live a bit closer as I'd have no problem letting you have a few shots with it.

There are 5 left handed DT10's on guntrader right now and many more wrongly labelled at dealers if you look hard. as beretta keep work work similar you can pick up your own wood work and then sell on the right handed wood work.

There are some dealers who are better for LH guns, simple answer is go and try some.

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-Sale/Beretta_Shotgun_DT10_For-Sale_130617162310001

I've got the 'basic' F3, had it for about 6 years and I love it.

Mines left-handed and fits me perfectly, I've put well over 5000 cartridges through it and never had a single problem. Friend of mine has one but had his properly fitted which took a fair bit of time but again he's not had any issues.

They come in a lovely case with barrel and stock weights but I've not messed around with any of these.

Shame you don't live a bit closer as I'd have no problem letting you have a few shots with it.

Thanks mate, and thanks for the offer.

The more I am thinking of this, the more I want one! Lol.

I am glad you mentioned the weights, this puzzled me. I like a heavy feeling gun, so I was hoping the shop would help me fix this from collection, then, I would be set.

Let’s hope I join the Blaser gang soon.

Thanks for your comments and good to hear from another lefty.

There are 5 left handed DT10's on guntrader right now and many more wrongly labelled at dealers if you look hard. as beretta keep work work similar you can pick up your own wood work and then sell on the right handed wood work.

There are some dealers who are better for LH guns, simple answer is go and try some.

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-Sale/Beretta_Shotgun_DT10_For-Sale_130617162310001

Thanks mate

Ill take another look