Fac referee

silverhawk

As Secretary of a Home Office Club at Bisley, NRA RCO, Shooting Coach, etc I am regularly a referee.

Up until a couple of years ago any contact from the Police was rare, but it is getting more common now, still a far from a regular event, I guess maybe 10-20% of people I get a call about, the Met seem to ask a bit.

Yes they never have contacted me after the fact. I guess they figure no fool will choose a person likely to give them a bad one. I suspect it can make a difference if your referee knows a little about the subject at hand because a few I have acted for have got very easy grants first time centrefire without mentors or any other sundry cobblers conditions.

As Secretary of a Home Office Club at Bisley, NRA RCO, Shooting Coach, etc I am regularly a referee.

Up until a couple of years ago any contact from the Police was rare, but it is getting more common now, still a far from a regular event, I guess maybe 10-20% of people I get a call about, the Met seem to ask a bit.

That would explain a lot.... :oops:

TEH

LOL was waiting for that well funny. I thought exactly the same. ;-)

Oh ! By the way I was asked to be a ref but declined due to the op being known for the odd bit of poaching.

Lol....(it used to be like that in the dive industry with the diving officer giving lectures on air consumption as he lit up a fag in the break)

On my last variation the feo was chatting and said you guys all sign each others renewals...I said "yes"....and he laughed.

TEH