Never under estimate someone elses job...

Ricko

well done on the tv job. try doing it with a head cold.lol that's not fun.

i was up the roof of a 3rd story house sorting the aerial a few years ago. it was before the, you cant do that, brigade took over. i was just walking down the back of the roof as the cable had caught. lost footing and started to slide. if it wasn't for my colleague on the front of the house grabbing the wire and me grabbing the other end i fear it was going to hurt a little. my legs were over the guttering.

I have no fear of heights, roofs or holes in the ground. guess its no sense no feeling thing.

One of our fitters use to do the high mast stuff until one day he stepped out on the top foot plate and it moved. he wouldn't go up a ladder after that.

I reckon it would be well cool to have a zip wire from the top of the mast in the video. that would get the heart pumping.

I suppose there's the outside chance you've not seen this video, so just in case...

The thing is its all in the mind I am no good at all with heights in fact there is little danger in it as people doing things like that mostly have safety lines so they cannot fall off if you was to put a plank on the ground most people could walk it put that same plank twenty foot off the ground and most people would fall off makes not sense its all in the mind.

These are doing me in now these videos, I can't not watch them though.

The bit when he starts swinging under the crane was bad but the single handed finger tip hanging part gave me a major sweat on.

Horrendous.

Insane isn't it. You'd only ever make one mistake.