Staffordshire FLD

welshwarrior

Well I'm normally the first to complain if I think my FLD is slow. I've just moved to Lichfield and the FEO turned up to do my change of address on SGC FAC and RFD. Very good all check complete RFD should be issued next week, keep hold of the certificates I'll drop you new one in when printed and collect the old ones.

If this goes as billed one happy happy bunny.

I left Lichfield in1979 .Went back last year for the first time in 20 years .Only 5 shops in the town still the same . Essentially still the same place I grew up in ,so hope you enjoy your stay .

Thanks I'm happy to be back in the countryside again enjoyed surrey/Hampshire but to townie for me. We're just outside Lichfield in Withington.

Whittington you mean lol. I shoot at Hopwas mostly where I've grown up with my mates being farmers sons so gained a lot of shooting :) but the bunny population has dipped slightly since the hmr :)

It was Mandy TT looking to meet up with shooters in the area if you fancy a brew as well lads.

I'm game for a brew :) or a pint in the tame otter dude

Pigeon watch shoot as well now on 15 mins away

Im in Solihull so now have to send to Staffs due to west midlands join up. I sent mine before xmas an now flippin call yet. They took the money though an to be honest im getting a bit hacked off. I have SGC but this FAC is taking ages an I wanna hit some foxing soon!

Mandy sorts mine out and she's been brilliant and back in the office have been sound.

A few years back I was annoyed over things but mandy is full of information and no mucking about.

They took 5 weeks for my fac delivered to my door.

I'm only tamworth so not far away from you

Mandy sorted mine out, no problems at all.

• 2 weeks later...

From when I sent off to when I recieved my licence only 3weeks had past! I thought staffs police did a great job and were very helpful chuffed.

I'm new to the shotgun anyone with experience who doesn't mind me tagging along one of the days with or without my gun just looking to learn something and get some guidance have a truck if it helps and I'm fully insured . Think I've learnt all I can from reading, have experience in airgun hunting would really appreciate some practical advice and guidance in the field

Cheers

Mandy sorts mine out and she's been brilliant and back in the office have been sound.

A few years back I was annoyed over things but mandy is full of information and no mucking about.

They took 5 weeks for my fac delivered to my door.

I'm only tamworth so not far away from you

I think she was the FEO that gave my uncle a rollocking for letting one of his guns go rusty.... at his last renewal

Well picked up my New RFD today Hampshire slowed the process and still haven't sent my files through for personal SGC or FAC but sure it will come.

Cal if I can help just shout.

Cheers mate your Only in Lichfield I'll be in touch if u don't mind for some help getting to grips with pigeon shooting

Im in Solihull so now have to send to Staffs due to west midlands join up. I sent mine before xmas an now flippin call yet. They took the money though an to be honest im getting a bit hacked off. I have SGC but this FAC is taking ages an I wanna hit some foxing soon!

Still waiting for the call....