My new Tikka Tac Bolt handle.

bullet boy

Well I'm so impressed by not only the look of my new Tac Bolt handle,its much nicer,easier to draw and obviously longer than the standard Tikka Bolt.

I bought this off Phil(activeviii)on here who in my opinion is a genuine and honest bloke.Thankyou Phil.

Ps,before anyone asks the rifle isn't loaded!!

Here's the pic.

post-12095-0-51767700-1397057181_thumb.jpg

Looking good,

Question,the shroud,have you gone over it with a black marker? It needs cerakoting to match.

Correct and good spotting Phil.Im not too bothered about cerakoting the Shroud-Foxes not complaining they can see any difference anyway.lol

Thanks for this Bolt Phil it's awesome tbh bud.

I have just fitted an over sized bolt handle and alu shroud to my tikka and love it. I was a bit hesitant at first but really like the feel of it. The last time I was down on the mainland stalking it was chucking it down and when I went to reload quickly after the shot I found the tikka bolt handle quite slippy but hopefully that wont be too much of a problem now.

post-29954-0-54114800-1397065625_thumb.jpg

I have just fitted an over sized bolt handle and alu shroud to my tikka and love it. I was a bit hesitant at first but really like the feel of it. The last time I was down on the mainland stalking it was chucking it down and when I went to reload quickly after the shot I found the tikka bolt handle quite slippy but hopefully that wont be too much of a problem now.

attachicon.gifPW.jpg

That's looks good too bud.

You will not find another bolt handle anywhere like that one, its a one off.

All the ones on ebay and such like are ambidextrous with a straight shaft, the one BB has is a true machined right hand bolt that, I think, sits at a better angle, but then I would say that.

Well Thankyou Phil.It really is a fantastic accessory.