what to take camping ?

raphael262

ohh got i cant stand when people put rubbish in hedgerows i always remove it when i see someone has and i can !

Oh!

Please take a rubbish bag for all your carp and pop it in the wheely bin on the way out :yes:

I used to get a little narked watching people dump their waste in the hedgerows of the sites, or leave bags behind as they left.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imodiam

prozac

asprin...(for the girl friend)

sleeping tablets

plenty of toilet paper

liver salts

spare pants

condoms

few spliffs

matches...........

cant think of anything else !! :lol:

oh and something for the "old farmer giles"....can play havoc on damp ground... :oops:

Edited by ditchman

imodiam

prozac

sleeping tablets

plenty of toilet paper

liver salts

spare pants

condoms

few spliffs

matches...........

oh and something for the "old farmer giles"....can play havoc on damp ground... :oops:

Ditchman it sounds whoever goes camping with you is going to end up in a Ditch once you have finished with them :lol:

Then all you need to worry about is looking for the one most up for it and spend the weekend in her tent.

yeah deffo :lol:

imodiam

prozac

sleeping tablets

plenty of toilet paper

liver salts

spare pants

condoms

few spliffs

matches...........

now thats a list i approve of !

imodiam

prozac

sleeping tablets

plenty of toilet paper

liver salts

spare pants

condoms

few spliffs

matches...........

No food or drink ? and is the OP staying on old farmer Giles land, if so tell him to stay away from soggy bottom it can get damp down there

ahh we know to take food and a LOT of drink

Don't forget to try to find a very strange bottle of spirits you can guarantee nobody else will have - i.e proper absinthe or similar so all the girlies see you as a stand out.

Baby wipes are a winner with the women too - they'll come-a-flocking knowing they can clean themselves up in your tent lol.

I was at the 'bum in the mud' bike rally a couple of years a go and my friend slept with a girl on site in his tent and told me the next day that when she took her kit off he was nearly sick with the smell in the small confines of his tent in the warm! bare that in mind. (To this day he won't eat mini cheddars)

yeah will be taking something strong :yes:

Don't forget to try to find a very strange bottle of spirits you can guarantee nobody else will have - i.e proper absinthe or similar so all the girlies see you as a stand out.

Baby wipes are a winner with the women too - they'll come-a-flocking knowing they can clean themselves up in your tent lol.

I was at the 'bum in the mud' bike rally a couple of years a go and my friend slept with a girl on site in his tent and told me the next day that when she took her kit off he was nearly sick with the smell in the small confines of his tent in the warm! bare that in mind. (To this day he won't eat mini cheddars)

Lets see, when we went camping we had a 9 berth 3 season dome tent with bedrooms in pods on the outside of the main living area, the kitchen was in the entrance pod.

Had electric hook up, so we had fridge, electric kettle, toaster, halogen oven, camping stove (2 burners and grill), electric lights, ps2 (plays dvds as well as games), flat screen LCD TV, satellite dish and decoder, toilet, toilet tent, power shower shower (bucket 4 kettles cold water to two kettles hot water), second power shower as a tap in the kitchen, halogen heaters too!

Lets see, when we went camping we had a 9 berth 3 season dome tent with bedrooms in pods on the outside of the main living area, the kitchen was in the entrance pod.

Had electric hook up, so we had fridge, electric kettle, toaster, halogen oven, camping stove (2 burners and grill), electric lights, ps2 (plays dvds as well as games), flat screen LCD TV, satellite dish and decoder, toilet, toilet tent, power shower shower (bucket 4 kettles cold water to two kettles hot water), second power shower as a tap in the kitchen, halogen heaters too!

You sure you werent in the girls tent?

If you take all thats been suggested you will need a removal lorry and people carrier, it will take two days to pack and un-pack and you will have forgotten the toothpicks and have to go back home to collect them, I reckon it would be cheaper to stay in 5 star hotel with room service and bar.

but probably won't be half as much fun

where were going theres no electric at all or toilets hahaha

me and a group of mates are intending to go camping after exams and were wondering what people recommend taking ?

Any ideas would be appreciated

Nigella Lawson for food & entertainment,a Winnebago for your accomodation and Threshers delivery service for your liquids.

This is my ideal camping trip and as you might guess-i hate camping.Tents are for peasants. :lol:

Nigella Lawson for food & entertainment,a Winnebago for your accomodation and Threshers delivery service for your liquids.

This is my ideal camping trip and as you might guess-i hate camping.Tents are for peasants. :lol:

nigella would also bring the nose candy :whistling: