trail cam pictures

dan1973

Goods pics there , do you have to manually retrieve your pics or can they be retrieved from a laptop from home ?

yes I just take another sim card out and change it, there is a way of sending the pictures to your mobile which would be good if you were looking out for burglars, but too complicated for me, lol

Awsome! I just bought one, a Bushnell trialcam. Not had any luck yet tho its only caught rabbits even when I put bait out for a fox.

Great pics well done.

cheers, the fox had the pigeon at night but the pictures didnt come out too well, I think trail cams are like everything else, need practice as to distance and hieght

yes I just take another sim card out and change it, there is a way of sending the pictures to your mobile which would be good if you were looking out for burglars, but too complicated for me, lol

Ok cheers yes thats the kind of thing, sent to a mobile or laptop rather than going to a location to get a card :)

Use cat food and walk it into the grass makes them hang about

Hi cheers I used a 1kg tin of chappie dog food and poured the juice all over the floor in front of it and still no luck! I gotta be careful and hide the camera in obscure places so it isn't stolen.

Really nice pictures there, well done.

What sort of price would I be looking at for a basic but "brand named" day and night version that uses an SD card?

Cheers

Jamie

Edited by jam1e

That's a good price for the quality of the pictures.

Jamie

certainly good for finding out whats on the ground that you shoot, im quite lucky as its just me and the farmer walk around his ground .they would be easy pickings for an untrustworthy ****, I think you can get lockable boxs for them now,

• 2 years later...