Rabbit shooting

Cheers Ryan :good: hope you are ok mate :good: atvb Terry

Cheers Bud :good: hope you still bashing them crows. :good: atvb Terry

Cheers Andy :good: give me a bell if you want to come for some more crow bashing this year mate. :good: atvb Terry

Cheers Steve :good: though you might be up for some rabbit shooting been a while since you been up butt. :yes: atvb Terry

Cheers Daf :good: hope you are all well mate :yes: give me a shout if you up on hols mate enjoyed your company last time atvb Terry

Cheers Fenboy :good: someone will have some sport :yes:

LoL had me and the wife in stitches for the last 5 minutes with that , im thinking you no Steve well :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you from salford terry if so my names sam im 26 and brother tom is 30 we are from middleton and would love to join you on a weekend thanks my phone number is 07547 737463

Hi Sam just sent you pm atb Terry

LoL had me and the wife in stitches for the last 5 minutes with that , im thinking you no Steve well :lol:

:lol: Bud lucky i did not write up my butt :lol::lol::lol: all them down South call everyone butt :lol: atb Terry

Ticking over Terry, let us all know how it goes might have to put an offer up my self if all goes well for you. Plenty rabbits on my land to go at aswell. :good:

Hi Ryan glad you ok mate. :good: had some good lads off here shooting so far. :yes: all have shot well + safe and had plenty of shooting. Any unsafe one's will be sent packing asap :yes:

Don't forget mate if you ever down my way you will always be welcome. ATVB Terry

Be over next week with the wife and 6 kid's if that's ok mate :good:

Joking a side mate that's a hell of a nice offer from you to the forum :yes:

Thanks Mate :good: have enjoyed the company of all the lads + lady that been here. :yes: atb Terry

Hi LARRO Darren pm sent pick a dry day. :yes: atb Terry

Have PM'd LARRO for this invite newcomer to fac . If its not taken up will be offered again. Think Steve B Wales will be here next week :good: his work commitments permitting him to do so.

Can invite a member every week so don't be disappointed if you miss out this time got plenty of permissions. atb Terry

nice one,fair play to you sir,that is a great offer and gesture,have saw the pics of your permissions looks amazing,anyone going is sure to have a great time,only wish i was closer

atb dave

Cheers Dave :good: some lovely views here mate atb Terry

We'll done Terry top man. Or should it be butty !

Just getting back in to the sport but wouldn't mind tapping in to your crow bashing knowledge sometime in the future. Working on some perms of my own at the moment so see how that works out.

We'll done Terry top man. Or should it be butty !

Just getting back in to the sport but wouldn't mind tapping in to your crow bashing knowledge sometime in the future. Working on some perms of my own at the moment so see how that works out.

Cheers Eddie :good: good luck on finding some perms :yes: no prob if you want some advice and shooting crows butt. :good: atb Terry

Eccles is a Top Bloke and a very good friend of mine!

That's a great offer bud for someone who don't see such magnificent scenery and lots of vermin to shoot!!

Will see you soon when weather gets better!

Cheers Mark :good: what you after giving me a nice comment :lol::lol::lol: must be a catch in it somewhere. :lol::lol::lol: See you soon Bud give you a master class in crow shooting again :lol::lol::lol: atvb Your buddy. :yes:

Cheers Eddie :good: good luck on finding some perms :yes: no prob if you want some advice and shooting crows butt. :good: atb Terry

Cheers Mark :good: what you after giving me a nice comment :lol::lol::lol: must be a catch in it somewhere. :lol::lol::lol: See you soon Bud give you a master class in crow shooting again :lol::lol::lol: atvb Your buddy. :yes:

Be up soon and will bring the Sun again lol

nice one,fair play to you sir,that is a great offer and gesture,have saw the pics of your permissions looks amazing,anyone going is sure to have a great time,only wish i was closer

atb dave

Dave you are not that far from me if you fancy a night out on the rabbits, I don't have as much land as Terry :lol: but I do have a few thousand acres with plenty of rabbits to go at. Pm me if you fancy it :good:

Hello Terry I have pm you Today and if we get a good day then good to go. Once again thank you very much. Darran.

Ok Darren replied bud see you soon. :good: atb Terry

Dave you are not that far from me if you fancy a night out on the rabbits, I don't have as much land as Terry :lol: but I do have a few thousand acres with plenty of rabbits to go at. Pm me if you fancy it :good:

Nice 1 Ryan :good: you are sure to have a good time Dave atb Terry

Pigeon Watch at its best on this thread, well done lads :good::good:

Cheers Marc :good: one of these days i'm sure to have a tap at the door from you. :lol: always welcome bud atb Terry

Terry,

Top offer I'd love a day with you, have rimmy, .223 and .22 250 on open cert. Let me know if you have another opening. Cheers mate

Will do where about do you live. atb Terry

Ok Darren replied bud see you soon. :good: atb Terry

Nice 1 Ryan :good: you are sure to have a good time Dave atb Terry

Cheers Marc :good: one of these days i'm sure to have a tap at the door from you. :lol: always welcome bud atb Terry

Will do where about do you live. atb Terry

Am only in sunny merseyside, travel no prob at all. Do a bit of fishing at Bugeilyn from time to time ;)

cheers mate,pm sent