Rabbit shooting

Anyone want to come and shoot rabbits with me. :good: when this bloody weather does one. :sad1:

Plenty of ground and rabbits,ground mostly hard going, so not good if you not up to it.

Someone with a 4x4 would be great,as i'm waiting on buying one if i get 1 soon no need for a 4x4 then.

Can stop over at our house no prob. Airrifle,Rimfires all ok as long as you have open ticket. If we go foxing to, will take my 223 you can shoot the foxes.

Can shoot any days Mon to Sat as long as weather forecast is ok. PW members that put up posts will have first shot at invite as i will know something about them, i read every post :yes: .atb Terry

PS crow decoying soon too :yes:

Edited by eccles

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a fantastic offer. Shame I'm a bit far away but some one will have a great time and a good introduction to rabbits and foxing.

Cheers Mate :good: they will get plenty of shooting. :good: atb Terry

Brilliant offer Terry ..wish I lived closer .. :good:

Cheers Mark :good: wish you where too bud, you are one of the guys on here that i'm sure would get on like a house on fire :yes: atvb Terry

Anyone want to come and shoot rabbits with me. :good: when this bloody weather does one. :sad1:

Plenty of ground and rabbits,ground mostly hard going, so not good if you not up to it.

Someone with a 4x4 would be great,as i'm waiting on buying one if i get 1 soon no need for a 4x4 then.

Can stop over at our house no prob. Airrifle,Rimfires all ok as long as you have open ticket. If we go foxing to, will take my 223 you can shoot the foxes.

Can shoot any days Mon to Sat as long as weather forecast is ok. PW members that put up posts will have first shot at invite as i will know something about them, i read every post :yes: .atb Terry

Great offer, again I wished I lived closer!!

Great offer that Terry so tempted but would cost me about £80 in diesel just gettin there and back!

Might join you on the crows one day though mate. Getting works van soon so free transport ;)

Atb mate. P.T

Cheers Paul :good: no prob mate give me a shout when you want to come down bud. :good: can stop a few days no prob. :good: atvb Terry

Good offer Terry, hope you get some decent folk take you up on your kind offer and not a load of timewasters. :good:

Good offer Terry, hope you get some decent folk take you up on your kind offer and not a load of timewasters. :good:

Cheers Ryan :good: hope you are ok mate :good: atvb Terry

Thats a realy good offer mate, shame I live too far away. Its a shame that there aren't many more offers on the table from others in and around the country

Cheers Bud :good: hope you still bashing them crows. :good: atvb Terry

Top offer bud :good: the world needs more Terry's!

Cheers Andy :good: give me a bell if you want to come for some more crow bashing this year mate. :good: atvb Terry

Great hospitality off Terry and his wife. You get a real warm welcome off them. :good:

Cheers Steve :good: though you might be up for some rabbit shooting been a while since you been up butt. :yes: atvb Terry

Great offer anyone who goes out with Terry will have a great day out.

Cheers Daf :good: hope you are all well mate :yes: give me a shout if you up on hols mate enjoyed your company last time atvb Terry

A great offer hope someone makes the most of it !

Cheers Fenboy :good: someone will have some sport :yes:

Edited by eccles

Cheers Ryan :good: hope you are ok mate :good: atvb Terry

Cheers Bud :good: hope you still bashing them crows. :good: atvb Terry

Cheers Andy :good: give me a bell if you want to come for some more crow bashing this year mate. :good: atvb Terry

Cheers Steve :good: though you might be up for some rabbit shooting been a while since you been up butt. :yes: atvb Terry

Cheers Daf :good: hope you are all well mate :yes: give me a shout if you up on hols mate enjoyed your company last time atvb Terry

Cheers Fenboy :good: someone will have some sport :yes:

Ticking over Terry, let us all know how it goes might have to put an offer up my self if all goes well for you. Plenty rabbits on my land to go at aswell. :good: