tim sherwood sacked

nobbyathome

I think he has been treated shabbily. I was at the Lane for Ledley's testimonial. Was expecting Tim to turn out but he stayed on the bench. I assume he had already been told and couldn't be ****d.

Edited by AVB

Yeah, very bad form all round. It was Villas Boas who spent millions on under-performing players. Sherwood's done a good job. Top 4 was unrealistic and everton have just been brilliant all season. Sixth, and above Man Utd is a pretty decent effort.

Villas boas had no input into who was bought, if Sherwood stayed he would have had the same problem with directors deciding which players to buy.

Villas boas had no input into who was bought, if Sherwood stayed he would have had the same problem with directors deciding which players to buy.

Ah I didn't realise that. In that case, maybe he's better off going anyway; plenty of prem clubs out there. He could go to a lower down team and work his way up. I hear Man Utd's job is free...

As clive allen said in the papers the other day. Daniel Leavy is NOT a football man. He has not backed any Manager at spurs he is just a money man. I thought Tim done well with the time he had and should of stayed. You just watch the next one who comes in will be sacked just like the rest. Get Leavy out and we will be OK.

Come on you Spurs.