Another fruit loop shooting in America.

Penelope

What type of mental illness should bar someone from owning a firearm. ? He also stabbed three people should he not have being allowed near knifes.

any one of us gun owners in any country on earth when driven to a certain point could potentially go loopey and kill someone.

the same can be said of car owners, someone having a hammer or whatever you choose to have as a weapon.

yes the kid had issues, but the point is, if he did not have a gun would he not have done this? the answer is no as mentioned he stabbed 3 people.

gun control is very emotive to everyone, gun owners or not. unfortunately if someone goes on a stabbing spree with a kitchen knife he is just classed as a nutter, but if he does it with a gun its the responsibility of every gun owner and people question what we do.

the tool used to commit the crime I don't think is relevant, as if they were not legally held im sure he could get an illegal weapon easily, just as criminals do here

just my thoughts

Sorry Sussexboy. In my haste I thought they were automatics not semi automatics. Teach me to double read before I comment.

shouldn't make any difference, a semi can be fired as quickly as you can pull the trigger. it's not the tool that should be blamed, but the person using it.

The boys aunt/grandmother said he was always a bit wierd and should never have been allowed a gun. He was separately investigated and given his guns back.

Killing people or wanting to is considerably easier with a semi pistol as its quicker, you dont have to be up close and from a single spot you can kill, new mag and do it again.

The point about guns is not that they kill people, people kill people, but anyone can see it would be a weapon of choice for a nutcase who had decide to kill a lot of people indiscriminately.

Thats why blackpower is allowed and cased cartridge pistols are not.

The point about guns is not that they kill people, people kill people, but anyone can see it would be a weapon of choice for a nutcase who had decide to kill a lot of people indiscriminately.

Thats why blackpower is allowed and cased cartridge pistols are not.

If that's the case do you think that semi / auto .22 rifles and shotguns be banned. ?

the video makes him look like a total **** a grade a loon

That's because he was. Supposedly, he went to a party last year and tried to push a couple of girls off a ledge. A few guys intervened and threw him off instead, messing up his ankle.

He couldn't get girls because he was weird, creepy as hell, and dressed and acted like a d-bag.

so what will the usa do about another shooting, nothing at all because the gun rights are so strong.,

It's good that the gun rights are strong, unlike the UK where gun owners and shooting organisations go cowering everytime there is auch an incident over here. You say that as if it's a bad thing!

Under your rules i would be not allowed to own my rifles and shotguns.

Sometimes before you cast wide aspersions on a huge spectrum of society you should do some reaserch.

I didn't realise 'Welsh' was an illness!!! I though it was genuinely hereditary!!!!!! :rolleyes::whistling:

A friends son has aspburgers and that last sentence describes him perfectly most of the time. I don't know much about the condition but from what I've seen there's nothing nice.

It may not be nice to you, but he is living in a world where your words make little sense. Both myself and my wife work with young people and children who are on the autistic spectrum, and they are difficult to work with, but that could be said of any child or young person.

Learn a little about it and you will find out how nasty and confusing world they are living in and each have different problems with other stimuli, such as sound and colour.

This is just a taster of one persons struggle http://www.deep-impact.org.uk/the-conference-2014/download-seminars-2014/18-2014-downloads/121-the-abilities-disabilities-make-possible.html

If that's the case do you think that semi / auto .22 rifles and shotguns be banned. ?

NO.

For one thing they are hard to conceal (much harder than a pistol) and there is a genuine need for them in pest control - which, one presumes, is why they are still available but also controlled by the Section 1 procedures.

Thats not to say it wont happen, eventually.

NO.

For one thing they are hard to conceal (much harder than a pistol) and there is a genuine need for them in pest control - which, one presumes, is why they are still available but also controlled by the Section 1 procedures.

Thats not to say it wont happen, eventually.

You dont need to be able to conceal a gun to commit a massacre.

Plenty of pest controlers get by just fine with doubles and bolt actions.

You dont need to be able to conceal a gun to commit a massacre.

Plenty of pest controlers get by just fine with doubles and bolt actions.

And plenty of us find a semi auto invaluable and exceedingly good fun to boot

Thank goodness you don't make the rules.