Last Minute camping essentials

raphael262

If your young, a well built older woman with plenty of readies an experimental nature and a desire to please, coupled with the ability to cook gourmet meals without the benefit of ingredients or utensils.

If your older all of the above but exchange older for younger woman

I'm going in a week so great advice. I'm 32 and it's for the girlfriends 21st so is this ok or do I need younger (18 ?)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is both incredibly clever and incredibly grim.

By clever do you mean the practitioner's aim, or their ability to find someone gullible enough to hold the container for them, Grim is evident and unspeakable, can we assume this takes place outside of the tent ? also what container holds the liquid that inevitably follows this movement

No, my good lady wife has never had to resort to holding the Pringles tube for me - I'm not sure that she would anyway, even in an emergency. That Meat Loaf song 'I would do anything for love' must surely have been written with this procedure in mind.

I dont think so pal, i cant imagine meatloaf could cram one of his dead otters in a pringles tube.

This thread just gets better.

Plenty of condoms, great for keeping stuff dry. As after using the Pringles tube you won't need em for any of the other.

Best get a couple of Pringles tubes she might like her own, you can play ice cream man for her and help out with the chocolate mr whippy.

Figgy

I dont think so pal, i cant imagine meatloaf could cram one of his dead otters in a pringles tube.

I think this is what worries me the most about the limiting use of a pringles tube, at best the offending article must be shaped and of the correct consistency, something I personally never have prior knowledge of (and actually prefer it that way) and secondly quantity, making it essential to carry a spare in case of excess, this demand for empty tubes can only be satisfied by continual consumption a vicious circle with only one outcome, my advice to the op is only use the pringle option as a last resort.

bad luck england!

A plastic bottle with a tight fitting lid to pee in during the night if you have weak bladder. Also a funnel so that your good lady can make use of the improvised facilities. Just empty the bottle next to the tent of any campers who have annoyed you in the night by making too much noise. Judge for yourself how wide the neck of the bottle needs to be...

A plastic bottle with a tight fitting lid to pee in during the night if you have weak bladder. Also a funnel so that your good lady can make use of the improvised facilities. Just empty the bottle next to the tent of any campers who have annoyed you in the night by making too much noise. Judge for yourself how wide the neck of the bottle needs to be...

You are a very strange person