Dangerous dogs and proud

gazbev

no way do you win....... I've got 9 points this year alone.........

yes to all the haters, that's tattoos, 2 STAFFORDS, shaved head, 9 speeding points, and I LOVE stella !

your making it hard,ive only got 1 staffy,like the stella myself but prefer bud at the mo,erm i sometimes put the bins out late? Edited by westmids1987

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gets me so mad, all this ****, Stafford's are a brilliant breed of dog, they're gentle around my daughter needless to say I'd never trust them 100 %, they are loyal to the end. they are for whatever reason desirable by the " wanna be bad boys " as a status symbol, any man who hides behind a dog is no man at all, a man stands tall and takes what's coming no need for a weapon be it dog/ knife/gun is a man.

it pains me to think that a brilliant breed will be undone by ignorance.

rather proves the point.

I mean with a reply......

gets me so mad, all this ****, Stafford's are a brilliant breed of dog, they're gentle around my daughter needless to say I'd never trust them 100 %, they are loyal to the end. they are for whatever reason desirable by the " wanna be bad boys " as a status symbol, any man who hides behind a dog is no man at all, a man stands tall and takes what's coming no need for a weapon be it dog/ knife/gun is a man.

it pains me to think that a brilliant breed will be undone by ignorance.

rather proves the point.

KW

a point of what ?????, I meant where is your reply ????

In my opinion these so called dangerous dogs are not to blame in most cases of attack,it's the idiotic owners that like so many have already said own them as a status symbol.my mum owns a staff and jack Russell,she got the staff from someone who as unfit to look after a hamster,and the dog even to this day and she has had it 4 years,is still scared of its own shadow,but under no circumstances would I ever say I totally trust it or any dog with my young daughter.

Yup propa gangster,i once had half a shandy when i was 17 3/4 real ghetto me!

holy ******, I cant match half a shandy.......

Funny how every time someone gets shredded by one it's a surprise!

"It was such a docile, calm, friendly, family pet" blah blah!

should mine ever do it, even snarl at my daughter there gone...

Every dog has the potential to cause a disaster,

It's the severity of the disaster that counts

:shaun:

not really, bitten is bitten, am I wrong ?

its like been smacked by lee evens or mike Tyson . been smacked/ bitten is been smacked or bitten.

Yeh cant agree more,however this constant staffy bashing really annoys me,yes bigger stronger dog equals bigger bite,lets start a discussion r.e. banning any dog thats potentially dangerous to a human,but to what extent?case of a JRT killing a baby?ok anything smaller then a JRT is ok?lets all have chihuahua's?

Yeh cant agree more,however this constant staffy bashing really annoys me,yes bigger stronger dog equals bigger bite,lets start a discussion r.e. banning any dog thats potentially dangerous to a human,but to what extent?case of a JRT killing a baby?ok anything smaller then a JRT is ok?lets all have chihuahua's?

Dont know im not a thug

Im not saying you are, Im not saying all staffy owners are but round my way about half of them are and so I always make room for them not because Im afraid what they could do to my dog but what I would do if the other dog went for my dog.

Im afraid these thuggish owners are not in the minority any more and I do feel sorry for the genuine owners out there with as many of you on here say are great pets. But my dog has been attacked by at least 5 different staffies and many more have wanted to go for him and so I will treat most as if they will be a danger to my dog. It does leave a scar on my mind when i've seen one attached to my dogs head and neck and especially when the owners just stand their and smirk.

But can anyone answer the question on previous post?

Edited by Boromir

Im not saying you are, Im not saying all staffy owners are but round my way about half of them are and so I always make room for them not because Im afraid what they could do to my dog but what I would do if the other dog went for my dog.

Im afraid these thuggish owners are not in the minority any more and I do feel sorry for the genuine owners out there with as many of you on here say are great pets. But my dog has been attacked by at least 5 different staffies and many more have wanted to go for him and so I will treat most as if they will be a danger to my dog. It does leave a scar on my mind when i've seen one attached to my dogs head and neck and especially when the owners just stand their and smirk.

But can anyone answer the question on previous post?

Ok fair do's you've had experiences that have made you feel this way,but ill answer your question as why i think thugs pick them.

1.cheap

2.muscle

3.now have a 'reputation'

4.very very eager to please owner (to me being a fantastic part of my family,to a thug looking 'hard and aggressive'

Edited by westmids1987

Well,reading the last post has made me slip off the fence a bit,my sisters rescue lurcher had been ragged around by a staffie,I had a border terrier that was mauled whilst on the lead by a staffie bitch who's owner was a woman who was pushing a pushchair with her dog off the lead ( I didn't realise how much damage a ten second maul could make) he was covered in puncture wounds,she apologised and said it had never done it before

Well,reading the last post has made me slip off the fence a bit,my sisters rescue lurcher had been ragged around by a staffie,I had a border terrier that was mauled whilst on the lead by a staffie bitch who's owner was a woman who was pushing a pushchair with her dog off the lead ( I didn't realise how much damage a ten second maul could make) he was covered in puncture wounds,she apologised and said it had never done it before

And your point is?ive had lurchers,springers,yorkies,jrt's,staffys,gsds,labs,dalmations have a go at dogs that i have walked (not all the same dog),do i blame any single breed?of course not,that would be silly as ive also met lovley examples of each of these breeds,no matter how many times i and others say it people dont quite get it 'its the owner not the dog'