tattoo new

bullet1747

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had pain relief when I had the children. Certainly not going to let someone stick multiple needles in me without a local. What's the point in having worked for a company that makes among its products great pain relief drugs if I don,t use them when needed. Thats female logic though not male macho. :)

P.S was born and lived for the first 20 years of my life just down the road from Doncaster.

Then it’s a pity that all nymphomaniacs don’t work in condom factories! :)

I love 'em. I've got more to do on my back - onto the sides. The problem is I know just how much it's going to hurt...

It is a good pain, horribly addictive it is too. I fell asleep getting work done on my back, although when it sneaks around onto the sides though that does nip a wee bit.

hey i was working at donny racecourse last weekend at the tattoo jam convention ...... ink its a bit addictive i have prob over 80 hours on me at the moment and just starting a full back piece including two cover ups this week..... lucky i got about 20 artists to choose from and nothing to pay lol

mentalmac i am down your way 15/16th november sat the east coast tattoo convention

Ha, oh yes - Clacton, not far at all (About 20 mins from mine). Funny old place, likely to see many blokes with swallows adorning there arms haha.

I would have more tattoo's in an instant, but just haven't got around to it and want to lose the beer belly first. I quite enjoy the pain in a way.

A lot of people say "ah, you'll regret that when you are old" but I am sure I'll regret many worse things by then - plus it's not like I'll have the worlds best body by then anyhow so don't see the worry in a bit of colouring in.