hatsan

pull2007

probably the spring clip that goes around the action bar bush. common for these to break after many rounds fired.

The bush looks like this and sits below the gas piston.

As said keep the gun clean and it will serve you well :good:

post-57269-0-20854100-1421448693_thumb.jpg

Edited by aga man

O rings go on last after the piston don't lose them or the one on the gun it won't work otherwise. got a cheap hatsan myself (150 quid) for the money can't knock it, it's cartridge fussy though and I've had a few jams. My remy 1100 has never jammed so you defo get what you pay for

You must have got the right cartridges from the get go my 1100 was reet fussy and would only cycle expensive cartridges

No matter the load great gun though wish I still had it even if it was a bit of a snob

Has anyone else ever had problems trying to get the bolt handle out? Mine is an absolute pig to get out

I had to put on a pair of magnifying glasses, but if you look, theres two sets of slots that need to line up for the handle to come out, there's only a gnats whisker in it, so it takes some getting used too

I find removing the bolt handle is easy, with the barrel off and the action bar fully forward gently pull on the bolt handle and push the bolt face backwards into the receiver hey presto it pulls out. Re fitting it a reverse procedure this is the same method I use for my Mk 2 and the current Mk 3.

This youtube video with the action bar and bolt removed explains very well how it is located.

Edited by sportsbob

You must have got the right cartridges from the get go my 1100 was reet fussy and would only cycle expensive cartridges

No matter the load great gun though wish I still had it even if it was a bit of a snob

I usually put white golds through it and they're perfect. Little bit dearer than others but a very good shell. It loves comp x even tho it's a shorter case and it even cycles 21g loads I just think I was lucky! A great gun I shoot well with it on clays

Cheers guys I haven't used it for a while but next time I'm out I'll try these methods

the O ring sits above the gas piston, it is the last thing to go on before the barrel.

Only thing i would say is keep an eye on the choke tightness, they can work loose during busy periods.

+1 :good:

Great gun IMO mine handled any loads got cleaned every 500 shells or so excellent.