The FEO calls

henry d

I am a counter sig for a friend and also have his shotty in my cabinet as he is in rented accom ATM.

So the FEO wants to see the gun and cabinet, no probs, then he sees that I have around 3000 cartridges in the gunroom in various boxes, cartons and loose....... :good: "You should have those locked up in a box!" he says, so I asked where it states that, he then says it`s just advise and that as he has now told me that it should be locked up and anything happens it wouldn`t look good.They are in a locked room with no window and I have the only keys, he still isn`t impressed, so I asked if he knew where I could get a box that could hold 3000+ cartridges that would be secure enough to be endorsed by the police and not cost more than say £100..............

He didn`t have an answer to that one but just said that it was his advise and I should think about it....... Yeah right, I`ve thought and I aint going to get one. :/

The problem you have is its never good to rub an FEO up the wrong way as he may be dealing with your next renewal or variation. Personally I'd leave it as is but next time he visits I'd have next to no cartridges in the cupboard. If you wanted a cheap way to store them how about buying the biggest cheapest gun cabinet and stacking them inside

cant see the problem my self

just put the cartridges under your bed or somewhere out of sight !!

and know one will know they are there !!

kirky

no drama :huh:

I like that....... next time I will put 2 cartridges in the safe and the rest in the shed......... :(