Green Party toe curler

felly100

how do you think they felt!!

KW

Ha ha. I tell you what, i couldnt bite my lip during questions after a guest speaker. He depressed the whole chuffing room with his shonky maps showing the coast line of Kent in a hundred years. I proper went for it. The whole room sat agog apart from one mardy councillor who got a bit choppsy after i offered a critique on his laughable grasp of the local topography. I wee'd in his chips as well. I was suprised to say the least, when i got asked back to do a talk but i honestly dont think anybody would want to listen.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

think yourselves lucky you haven't Cleggy as your MP!

Ha ha. I tell you what, i couldnt bite my lip during questions after a guest speaker. He depressed the whole chuffing room with his shonky maps showing the coast line of Kent in a hundred years. I proper went for it. The whole room sat agog apart from one mardy councillor who got a bit choppsy after i offered a critique on his laughable grasp of the local topography. I wee'd in his chips as well. I was suprised to say the least, when i got asked back to do a talk but i honestly dont think anybody would want to listen.

What was your talk?

"Phil Spencer,my part in his downfall"?

Say what you like about the greens, theyre doing a fine job in Brighton.

I'm sure I read somewhere recently that Brighton has got one of the worst recycling rates in the country. :lol:

I watched Natalie Bennett get absolutely slaughtered by Brillo on the Sunday Politics a few weeks ago. It was even more cringeworthy than today's offering. I don't know why the Greens hierarchy ever allowed her to lead the party...she's a terrible orator.

think yourselves lucky you haven't Cleggy as your MP!

What was your talk?

"Phil Spencer,my part in his downfall"?

Ha ha! We will never witness his downfall for he is Phil Spencer.

I'm sure I read somewhere recently that Brighton has got one of the worst recycling rates in the country. :lol:

Thats not even the start of it!! The bin men were having none of it!

I think we should all vote for the environment agency , they would do a fine job of running the country into the ground and then taking themselves to court for illegal burial of waste

To be fair Labour did that too and they are being considered for another pop at it !

For avoidance of doubt, here is their policy on shooting. I can't wait for one of these hand wringing sandal wearers to try canvassing at my door before the election!

"Animal Welfare - Hunting and Shooting

The Green Party is opposed to shooting and hunting and would bring an end to these 'sports'. Until this happens The Green Party are calling for magazines that promote the shooting and hunting of animals to have blank wrapping and be kept out of the reach of children.

Passed Autumn 2013"

For avoidance of doubt, here is their policy on shooting. I can't wait for one of these hand wringing sandal wearers to try canvassing at my door before the election!

"Animal Welfare - Hunting and Shooting

The Green Party is opposed to shooting and hunting and would bring an end to these 'sports'. Until this happens The Green Party are calling for magazines that promote the shooting and hunting of animals to have blank wrapping and be kept out of the reach of children.

Passed Autumn 2013"

well if they promise to subsidize my shopping bill I might consider it, my meat bill will grow considerably, come to think of it so will everything else, with no crop protection how the hell will farmers cope?

After a show like that there's not much hope for them. She was certainly having a bad day!!!!

At least now we have an ordinary person in charge,

Born into millionaire family

Related to a king

Educated at eton

Then at oxford

Tutored by some top trustworthy politicians

I'm sure we can rely on him to speak and act for ordinary people like us.

Who in fact is worse?

After a show like that there's not much hope for them. She was certainly having a bad day!!!!

At least now we have an ordinary person in charge,

Born into millionaire family

Related to a king

Educated at eton

Then at oxford

Tutored by some top trustworthy politicians

I'm sure we can rely on him to speak and act for ordinary people like us.

Who in fact is worse?

Miliband , Salmond, Clegg,