The Met, the MP's and a whole host of other sick so and so's.

Penelope

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jimmydean - no wish to get into a slanging match, but intellect forms no part of your rambling generalisations.

Just think about what you post -

Followed by a reply - priceless. :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

I think your response confirms my suspicions - the 'you dont merit a reply' relates to your suggestions of 'juvenile logic'.

However, continue by all means but the number of 'Gordon Faces' needs to be further increased to emphasise your point still further.

Meanwhile, Police are now investigating two dead Labour MP's, who probably didn't go to public school;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32009589

It's to be hoped the living suspects are given higher priority regarding investigation than the dead ones. The latter can only confirm that 'they' got away with it. It would be hilarious if it weren't so tragically infuriating.

jimmydean - I will call a halt to the battle of wits as you are clearly unarmed.

I despair of people who claim to have evidence, proof etc, when all they have is their own bias - nothing else. It's just a bit sad.

come on you two you are both good at putting your point across without having a little fall out, jimmydean whilst I dont subscribe to the sort of numbers you suggest, I will say that I am in the mind that considers exposure = predisposition.

KW

Grammar schools can be state or Independent Grammar schools. They can also be public schools. I don't know which school heath went to so can't comment but don't go by name alone.

Heath went to the state grammar school in Ramsgate,Kent.Co-incidently the same school also produced a french premier.