Nigel F article for the CA

markm

They all are. I wonder if they take lessons or if it a natural attribute for polititions which gravitates them to that career.

As a dog returns to his vomit...

I can only conclude that in the forthcoming election I shall have to resort to voting for someone I don't want in order to keep out someone I want even less.

Have just had brew in a local art gallery and the vicar was in discussing our representative MP Rory Stewart with another couple and saying what a nice bloke he is. Then they both agreed it was such a shame as neither of them could bring themselves to vote Tory. Even our vicar is voting UKIP! :)

Have just had brew in a local art gallery and the vicar was in discussing our representative MP Rory Stewart with another couple and saying what a nice bloke he is. Then they both agreed it was such a shame as neither of them could bring themselves to vote Tory. Even our vicar is voting UKIP! :)

yes best get in quick cos when nige resigns in may after losing thanet south there wont be much left.to vote for :lol:

The cost of eu membership is ukips main policy and when you look at the figures its right and coming out would save billions, when you are on a budget besides trying to make more money you also try and spend less, including subscriptions to a club you don't need

Fact that farage is very pro shooting, pro gun, pro hunting and fishing and would look at immigrantion along the lines of what can those immigrants bring rather than take.

I'm voting ukip and I can't see anyother alternative.

Plus add the fact that he has no spin doctors and says what he thinks makes him better than the rest faults included

Yep, very little talk about the conmen/labour in our area, all I hear is Ukip... :)

I genuinely think ukip will do a lot better than expected this general election, I don't see anyone getting a majority vote, what annoys me and I see it with some relatives, is they vote for who they always voted for, I.e. Labour because years ago they represented that persons position in society, these days none of the major parties seem to represent anything any more , they all seem to hang around for the middle vote, its time for a lot of voters to actually read some of their chosen parties policies and then they will realise how far off the mark they are from what that person wants them to actually be.

I have read some policies and am now dead set on ukip, yes its not a polished professional shiney party like the main 3 but that's why I like it and its cheap slander when they get branded racist or xenophobe for wanting to put uk interests and citizens first

I genuinely think ukip will do a lot better than expected this general election, I don't see anyone getting a majority vote, what annoys me and I see it with some relatives, is they vote for who they always voted for, I.e. Labour because years ago they represented that persons position in society, these days none of the major parties seem to represent anything any more , they all seem to hang around for the middle vote, its time for a lot of voters to actually read some of their chosen parties policies and then they will realise how far off the mark they are from what that person wants them to actually be.

I have read some policies and am now dead set on ukip, yes its not a polished professional shiney party like the main 3 but that's why I like it and its cheap slander when they get branded racist or xenophobe for wanting to put uk interests and citizens first

Well Said totally agree and I am amazed how many people who I know are also voting UKIP I am sure that the press and the other parties are moving heaven and earth to get as much muck and lies on Nigel and his party as they can!

Edited by SHOOTEMUP