A simple but effective combination lock that fits gun triggers

Not for sale just a quick review / look at .
Here is a quick look at a simple but effective combination lock that fits gun triggers.
They are a universal lock that will fit most if not all guns.
Bought from Ebay imported from China for about £4 delivered to my door. Got to be a bargain and an asset to every firearms holder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sewChVIMc0c

Gordon R...Any additional securuty has to only be a bonus mate.
I can see you did not like your trigger locks and gave them away
but today I would of said use them and keep them mate.
Honestly, it takes nothing to be a bit more precocious than others and make our firearms a bit more secure than others.
But that just me....
I like to cover every angle, you must admit these trigger locks are a step forward. ?
Anyways I have to go to bed.
I am out early....
Pigeons here I come.

Amended due to slight price change ( Not For Sale by myself ) review only.
Here is a quick look at a simple but effective combination lock that fits gun triggers.
They are a universal lock that will fit most if not all guns.
Bought from Ebay imported from China for about £4.42 delivered to my door. Got to be a bargain and an asset to every firearms holder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sewChVIMc0c

I had one supplied with my new Browning Maral rifle.

It would come in handy when I am travelling to my shoot as the rifle is only in a sleeve then, so if I was involved in an RTA it would be good to have as extra security.

You could have just amended your first post. Now that the price has risen - even less sense buying one. :whistling::whistling:

Mate I am honestly only trying to help.

I am not in any way trying to con or make money from you.

Please do not rattle me as really I have done nowt...LOL

Apart from inform you about this product that I do not sell but I find the cheapest place to share.

You could have just amended your first post. Now that the price has risen - even less sense buying one. :whistling::whistling:

Gordon ! this is only a review and advice to help people.

I am not selling them mate. Or have anything to do with the buyer.

Hey sorry this was just an update.

I am only posting to help people like minded, WOW sorry I seem to have upset you.

WOW looking back at this post, Gordon R has rebelled against what I have posted.

Why ?

I am not selling these or making money mate I am only trying to show others where to aquire a bargain.

I am no seeking financial gain I am only giving my opinion so that it might help members.

Can I please ask why you are so negitive against this ?

Fieldsports,

Don't let any comments detract from you showing your very educational vids they are the best thing for me and many others on pigeon watch, this forum is free for users to express there view points and thus create debate it's not there for people to intimerdate or bully people, most comply but common sense isn't common.

Keep them vids coming I'm sure all enjoy them.

Regards

E.W.

Hi have a couple of these myself, I use them when traveling to & from the range, probably wouldn't take someone very long to get off, but as Fieldsports says, every little extra security can only help. As for damaging the trigger guard, mine have rubber on each side to protect it so no issues there :good:

I am always concious of what would happen should I have an RTA on the way to my shooting grounds, how would a passer by or anyone that came across me deal with anything in the car.

Should I sound critically injured would they be tempted to put me down using my own gun if it was accessable, or use it on my dog that would probably be trying to protect me :-)

• 2 weeks later...

The item is, as Gordon R suggested, about as useful as a chocolate teapot while the gun is secured inside a locked cabinet.

The times it may be useful is as HAYBURN says.

It can easily be removedfrom the gun, either by removal of trigger guard or by dialling in sufficient numbers to reach the set code. So its primary use is while out and about - simply to prevent immediate use by an unauthorised individual.

I see no reason for any aggravation towards Gordon R. He is simply giving the cons of the device c/f the pros from Fieldsports. If there is any complaint about that, it demonstrates (to me) less than neutrality on one side or the other.

Perhaps all guns on display in all gunshops should be equipped with these, unless a security wire is fitted through the trigger guards. Could be better than the wire as any one gun can be demonstrated to a potential purchaser, with all the rest still 'secure'. But they would still not prevent a potential theft. Question of how far security measures are taken.

Next up, we will need to empty the PCP cylinder, even while locked away at home! Everything has pros and cons, even if not apparent in all situations.

If I was given one I would retain it for possible occasional use. Fore ends or bolts can be stored under separate locks to achieve the same ends, if one is worried. That may cover most guns, so perhaps OK for the rest at certain times.

RAB

Edited by oliver90owner