UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

Wherever your allegiance lies there's no denying that the cake that Cameron has made, with the ingredients he was left, is nothing short of miraculous.

Opposition will refute this of course. I would expect them to, but anyone who has any semblance of knowledge of political economics would know this is the case.

Agreed FM.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wherever your allegiance lies there's no denying that the cake that Cameron has made, with the ingredients he was left, is nothing short of miraculous.

Opposition will refute this of course. I would expect them to, but anyone who has any semblance of knowledge of political economics would know this is the case.

I wouldn't call it miraculous but neither would I refute that given the circumstances we inherited when Labour were ousted things have improved on an economical basis, but what you seem incapable of realising (deliberately?) is that not everyones life is dominated by money Mike. People are voting for UKIP for other reasons than money; is it really so difficult for you to comprehend?

Personally I'm quite indifferent to the accumulation of wealth, which is probably why I'll never be wealthy, but I often work with a bloke who is genuinely obsessed with money, but tomorrow he too is voting UKIP. He wants out of Europe and he wants change. He knows that by voting for UKIP tomorrow wont achieve that, but he also knows we have to start somewhere. If no one votes UKIP tomorrow then that start will never take place.

I wouldn't call it miraculous but neither would I refute that given the circumstances we inherited when Labour were ousted things have improved on an economical basis, but what you seem incapable of realising (deliberately?) is that not everyones life is dominated by money Mike. People are voting for UKIP for other reasons than money; is it really so difficult for you to comprehend?

Personally I'm quite indifferent to the accumulation of wealth, which is probably why I'll never be wealthy, but I often work with a bloke who is genuinely obsessed with money, but tomorrow he too is voting UKIP. He wants out of Europe and he wants change. He knows that by voting for UKIP tomorrow wont achieve that, but he also knows we have to start somewhere. If no one votes UKIP tomorrow then that start will never take place.

I like the nice things in life but not obsessed with wealth. My family and friends are far more important to me but the country sadly can't run without the stuff and this is where New Communism gets it wrong.

Even if UKIP had a huge majority nothing would change straight away, it would take time. That's the system.and NF cannot change it.

I am not a UKIP fan because I don't believe them to be a credible alternative. But comments like the above are just ridiculous. UKIP have some nutty followers. As do all of the parties. Their policies are nothing like those the BNP were spouting about.

I agree with the above.

the facts are overwhelming yet again a UKIP candidate is a proven racist its the home for racism we live in dangerous times the last thing we need are these kind of individuals anywhere near decision making positions of power

I agree with this too. The number of incidents involving farce's 'party' candidates is somewhat larger than what you would expect from any other party, let alone a minor one.

I agree with this too. The number of incidents involving farce's 'party' candidates is somewhat larger than what you would expect from any other party, let alone a minor one.

But at least he deals with them and doesn't sweep it under the carpet (and I haven't voted for them by the way)

whats going to happen if nigel resigns on friday?

I think he got himself in a catch 22. I will explain. He said he will resign if he does not get the parliamentary seat in Thanet South (please correct me if I am wrong). If he gets it (God forbid) his bluff has worked. If he does not get in (hopefully) he is facing a very difficult choice. Either keep his word and resign (I doubt he will) in which case his 'party' is finished (everyone knows this, despite what they are saying) or, in the most likely scenario, he will not resign after having found some lame excuse. That will demonstrate rather clearly that he is no different than the 'establishment' he is ranting against, and he is a power hungry politician like the rest of them.

On the contrary it is all about the economy, money is the lowest common denominator for all parties..UKIP are no different in this respect... I bet if you told him his wealth status was in serious jeopardy he would think otherwise... Money effects the BOP, Borrowing, Defecit, Welfare, Benefits, The NHS, Crime, Employment, Pensions in fact absolutely everything.

Those voting for alleged other reasons (ie change) are seriously deluding themselves in my opinion

On the contrary it is all about the economy, money is the lowest common denominator for all parties

But not for all people, which is what he was saying :yes:

We know your hero bends over for the banks, but not everyone does!!

Edited by 955i

On the contrary it is all about the economy, money is the lowest common denominator for all parties..UKIP are no different in this respect... I bet if you told him his wealth status was in serious jeopardy he would think otherwise... Money effects the BOP, Borrowing, Defecit, Welfare, Benefits, The NHS, Crime, Employment, Pensions in fact absolutely everything.

Those voting for alleged other reasons (ie change) are seriously deluding themselves in my opinion

Just because you are money driven don't presume everyone else is

Just because you are money driven don't presume everyone else is

But you forget that Mike is doing what he thinks is best for the country and its workers (ignoring the fact that it was not long ago he was rubbing his hands with glee at the prospect of more immigrants he could pay peanuts :no: )

Mike, you and those like you are the problem, not the cure!!

But not for all people, which is what he was saying :yes:

We know your hero bends over for the banks, but not everyone does!!

New communism did, Brown & Balls loved the banks and Brown solved boom and bust.

New communism did, Brown & Balls loved the banks and Brown solved boom and bust.

All parties will as he said, but the people want more.

The downfall of the banking system is not too far away. Their methods are unsustainable and the computer generated telephone numbers of wealth don't exist!!

Then change will happen for certain.

But you forget that Mike is doing what he thinks is best for the country and its workers (ignoring the fact that it was not long ago he was rubbing his hands with glee at the prospect of more immigrants he could pay peanuts :no: )

I would recommend that the European states start sending over their bankers, lawyers, executives etc, and all the other, high earners over here for work, then see who starts moaning about a foreign workforce stealing their jobs?

We all need a certain amount of money to live on though and whilst i am happy to pay my fair share, i don't see why someone who sits on their jacksey all day when work is on offer can get more than a hard working chap.

The sums from UKIP are like the Scottish plans. They were based on oil, UKIP plans are based on saving money if/when we come out of the EU.

Some of his plans like investing more in the forces I agree with.

All parties will as he said, but the people want more.

The downfall of the banking system is not too far away. Their methods are unsustainable and the computer generated telephone numbers of wealth don't exist!!

Then change will happen for certain.

No govt will let the banking system fail, anarchy would rule, I think you have a strange idea there. What methods are you talking about?

I would recommend that the European states start sending over their bankers, lawyers, executives etc, and all the other, high earners over here for work, then see who starts moaning about a foreign workforce stealing their jobs?

I'm not complaining about foreign workers, just wondering about FM's real agenda

They already are, London has bucket loads of them mostly paying tax here. Working for UK banks and UK offices of their own banks. It's why it's not as simple as the blinkered would have it we are a financial hub and it brings with it huge financial benefits to the country.

Edited by al4x

They already are, London has bucket loads of them mostly paying tax here. Working for UK banks and UK offices of their own banks. It's why it's not as simple as the blinkered would have it we are a financial hub and it brings with it huge financial benefits to the country.

+1 Look what happened in France when the introduced a super tax. They all jumped ship over here and France quietly cancelled the tax.

We all need a certain amount of money to live on though and whilst i am happy to pay my fair share, i don't see why someone who sits on their jacksey all day when work is on offer can get more than a hard working chap.

The sums from UKIP are like the Scottish plans. They were based on oil, UKIP plans are based on saving money if/when we come out of the EU.

Some of his plans like investing more in the forces I agree with.

No govt will let the banking system fail, anarchy would rule, I think you have a strange idea there. What methods are you talking about?

I agree with most of this, but the claims about the amount of debt etc are lunacy, money simply doesn't exist in these amounts, it is all made up.

We are always held under the threat of the 'National Debt'. Its not my debt, I didn't borrow or agree for the government to borrow anything!!

Who is going to foreclose on the UK if we don't pay it? No-one that's who, because it is all made up between banks and governments as a tool to keep people subjugated.

Would anarchy rule? Why would it? People would go back to working their own areas of land to earn their food. What would be the point of looting or robbery if all you took was worthless?

Society would find a way without a government.

I believe it worked for a while (thousands of years) before the government existed :yes:

I'm not complaining about foreign workers, just wondering about FM's real agenda

I employ a small proportion foreign workers on the industry agreed rate..They are brilliant, don't moan, or complain, just listen, learn and work like Trojans, contrast this with your average British sloth and any Employer would be a fool not to employ them.

Camerons policies as hard as they may seem have created genuine opportunity for employment for millions in the last 5 years, whether your average British worker wants to take advantage of that is of course an issue for another topic. In my experience they are beset with apathy, blaming the migrants is the easy way of justifying their laziness. I'm bloody sure if I had 3 children and a mortgage I would do my upmost to find employment rather than sit at home and blame it on someone only looking to improve their life.

Many believe migrant workers, and foreign skillsets have radically improved Britains culture, employment and commerce in the last 50 years and I must agree ...

You should be grateful for them, conversely if we had none UKIP would have no reason to exist, because lets face it, its the fundamental basis of their manifesto.

The NHS would grind to a halt overnight if it wasn't for the migrant workers and that's a fact.

They are here already and a fine job they do to.. :yes: