UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

the unequivical truth of the matter is that if you vote for UKIP you are going to get the SNP

And there you have it. Definitive proof, just not definitive or containing any proof. Other than that, a brilliant point. :good::good:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

our local lib dem incumbent is a good guy, a good MP and a hard worker that does care about the area.

Be careful of old Norm'

He's not quite the man you might think he is. :whistling:

If its keeps the con men and their leader Pinocchio out so be it, I will take the chance, UKIP UKIP NIGE NIGE NIGE.

KW

How sad ...

You keep on about the demise of your local hospital and yet are prepared to vote for a party that can do absolutely nothing about it. :no:

You will be walking up and down the streets of Hartlepool next, shaved head, banging a cymbal and selling chickens ( or Turkeys) :lol:

How sad ...

You keep on about the demise of your local hospital and yet are prepared to vote for a party that can do absolutely nothing about it. :no:

You will be walking up and down the streets of Hartlepool next, shaved head, banging a cymbal and selling chickens ( or Turkeys) :lol:

er the cons killed it and the local MP labour never kicked up about it so what will voting for the same do please? or do facts simply slip by you?

KW

er the cons killed it and the local MP labour never kicked up about it so what will voting for the same do please? or do facts simply slip by you?

KW

Possibly like difficult questions pass you by?

Still interested in your answers kW.

Our local UKIP Candidate, Robert Blay, has been suspended for apparently saying he would murder the Tory Candidate if he became PM!

Oh dear just what farage didn't want...

You can take the party out of the racism but you can never take racism out of the party...

Like I said before UKIP is just the BNP in another guise.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/05/05/ukip-general-election-2015-candidate-suspended-racial-abuse_n_7216410.html

You can take the party out of the racism but you can never take racism out of the party...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/05/05/ukip-general-election-2015-candidate-suspended-racial-abuse_n_7216410.html

its an unfortunate truth UKIP supporters cant escape, they are just the BNP with window dressing, what they have with Nigel is a good front man everyone knows it after all is it any coincidence Nigel Farage = NF :hmm:

All this a vote for ukip is a vote for labour is really ******* me off. it's my vote and I will vote for who I want. Why not a vote for Tory or lib dem is a vote for labour. Ok the Tories haven't done to bad but they are still to soft. I voted Tory last time but not this time.

One day to go & back on with the racism card, desperate times ahead... :lol:

its an unfortunate truth UKIP supporters cant escape, they are just the BNP with window dressing, what they have with Nigel is a good front man everyone knows it after all is it any coincidence Nigel Farage = NF :hmm:

I am not a UKIP fan because I don't believe them to be a credible alternative. But comments like the above are just ridiculous. UKIP have some nutty followers. As do all of the parties. Their policies are nothing like those the BNP were spouting about.

the facts are overwhelming yet again a UKIP candidate is a proven racist its the home for racism we live in dangerous times the last thing we need are these kind of individuals anywhere near decision making positions of power

I am not a UKIP fan because I don't believe them to be a credible alternative. But comments like the above are just ridiculous. UKIP have some nutty followers. As do all of the parties. Their policies are nothing like those the BNP were spouting about.

Its BNP light

Overwhelming facts. :hmm::hmm: :hmm:

We do live in dangerous times when people jump to fantastic conclusions based on very little. Not that surprising when they are so obviously trying to discredit UKIP. Perhaps they should examine their own particular party, because there are some truly awful people in each and every one.

Perhaps chrisjh could declare where his vote is going and then assure us that his party has no oddballs in there.

Then again, I don't think he will.

Edited by Gordon R

Overwhelming facts. :hmm::hmm: :hmm:

We do live in dangerous times when people jump to fantastic conclusions based on very little. Not that surprising when they are so obviously trying to discredit UKIP. Perhaps they should examine their own particular party, because there are some truly awful people in each and every one.

Perhaps chrisjh could declare where his vote is going and then assure us that his party has no oddballs in there.

Then again, I don't think he will.

i still genuinely haven't decided, based on the various manifesto commitments i am 40% Lab 40% Con 20% UKIP

I read that Blay is an ex Tory?

Trojan horse ? (edit don't know where the smilie came from, I only put a ? , and spelling doh)
I'll bet Dave's been on the phone congratulating him on a well timed piece.
And he will reappear sometime after the election dressed in blue

Edited by The Croc

Oh dear just what farage didn't want...You can take the party out of the racism but you can never take racism out of the party...Like I said before UKIP is just the BNP in another guise.http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/05/05/ukip-general-election-2015-candidate-suspended-racial-abuse_n_7216410.html

Saw that last night,the interesting part is towards the end though,

"Unfortunately, as every party has found over the past few months, internal vetting systems are not perfect, which is reflected in the fact that since January of this year, 300 Labour, Liberal Democrat, and Conservative Party candidates across the country have found themselves suspended, expelled, or even jailed for foul behaviour of all kinds"

"Unfortunately, as every party has found over the past few months, internal vetting systems are not perfect, which is reflected in the fact that since January of this year, 300 Labour, Liberal Democrat, and Conservative Party candidates across the country have found themselves suspended, expelled, or even jailed for foul behaviour of all kinds"

Welsh1 don't spoil a good slur.. :lol: ..they obviously missed that bit.

They've nothing left to throw at Ukip...like I've said desperate times.. :yes:

chrisjh - 20% UKIP, after what you have said. Clearly, you are a man of principle. :whistling::whistling: :whistling:

if you read what i have written its the people who UKIP attract that i find unattractive eg the punter kicked out today the racist element, i have never said i don't have sympathy with "some" UKIP policy positions like an Australian points based immigration system, NHS tourism, changing foreign aid, i can get behind these.