If anyoner wants a beer

lurcherboy

am i being a dumb blonde but what are you all talking about ????????? xxx suzy

Suzy, the PW Arms is what they are on about. Its a chat room facility, you can access it by clicking on the PW Arms button below the www.shootpigeons.co.uk banner.

tired it but nothing happens :good::D;) have i been barred all ready i only want a coke and a packet of crisps am a cheap date :( :( :(

am i being a dumb blonde but what are you all talking about :( :( ??? xxx suzy

Suzy, the PW Arms is what they are on about. Its a chat room facility, you can access it by clicking on the PW Arms button below the www.shootpigeons.co.uk banner.

tired it but nothing happens ?????? :( have i been barred all ready i only want a coke and a packet of crisps am a cheap date :( :( :(

Suzy,

Download the latest verson of Java to your computer;

http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Then sign in when prompted on the chat window after pressing the PW Arms link.

Usually you will fine those of us that frequent the room between 8pm and 2am most Friday and Saturday Nights.............Yes we are the ones with no lives :D;)???

Come join us for a wee dram :good:

NTTF

am i being a dumb blonde but what are you all talking about ????????? xxx suzy

tired it but nothing happens ??? :( :( have i been barred all ready i only want a coke and a packet of crisps am a cheap date :( :( :(

Suzy,

Download the latest verson of Java to your computer;

http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Then sign in when prompted on the chat window after pressing the PW Arms link.

Usually you will fine those of us that frequent the room between 8pm and 2am most Friday and Saturday Nights.............Yes we are the ones with no lives :( :( :(

Come join us for a wee dram :good:

NTTF

??? i have try and i still cant get on :D;) : whats a girl to do .do this mean a other lonley night in front of telly :( ??? : have a drink on me xxx sad suzy

and ive got me little black dress on .and i done my hair ?????? : + its pay day so drinks would have been on me xxx still sad suzy