anyone into vintage machinery???

millrace

my dad collects vintage tractors and farm machinery, he's got a few stationary engines floating around too, if you're about in Norfolk 8th/9th august his club are having a show

I'm after an old tractor this year Ford 3000 /4000, MF 35/135, TEF, Fordson , D Brown, International, whatever ! do you reckon your dad might know of one ?

I'm after an old tractor this year Ford 3000 /4000, MF 35/135, TEF, Fordson , D Brown, International, whatever ! do you reckon your dad might know of one ?

Classic tractor magazine /vintage tractor mag , there's dozens for sale from complete nails to pristine restorations .being stuck at home convalescing I've resorted to reading all manner of strange publications .

Try and get to a Cheffins vintage auction. http://www.cheffins.co.uk/vintage/catalogues.aspThe main site is near Ely, Cambridgeshire and have 3 auctions a year but they also have one in Harrogate and Bristol.

There is always a couple hundred of tractors of various makes, some of the rare stuff can make silly money but there are some real bargains to be had especially if your not too fussy what you want. I have been in to tractors and steam engines for year and these are by far the best auctions I have been to and not just full of old tat.

Classic tractor magazine /vintage tractor mag , there's dozens for sale from complete nails to pristine restorations .being stuck at home convalescing I've resorted to reading all manner of strange publications .

I do the same but normally because i have read everything else on the shelf.