Out Of Town With Jack Hargreaves Vol.5 Dvd

ilovemyheckler

The older members of the forum may remember this tv series. I have the box set so I don't need this extra dvd.

An opportunity to re-visit the series that explores the countryside and learn about country life from a countryman's point of view. Covers a range of subjects from angling to horsing and nature to gardening. Includes three episodes. Episode Thirteen - 'Bee-Skips/Pheasant Shooting', Episode Fourteen - 'Tidal Mill/Ice Fishing' and Episode Fifteen - 'Fly Casting/The Log Splitter'.

FOC (inc. p & p) to the first to message me

Is it just the out of town DVDs he did or was there others,my old mate said today he used to show you making traps for birds,fish and rabbits then out ferreting and all other country persuits.

Yes the old black and white 15 min programmes on southern showed a lot of this. When it went to colour and I think nationwide it became "BBC sanitised" and the more useful bits were dropped.

hello, ah good chap was jack hargreaves and his out of town programmes, by chance i missed him pigeon shooting on a farm i use to shoot on, they were filming on the friday and when i went on saturday i was greeted with should have been here yesterday my boy old jack argreaves was shooting :rolleyes: