GoPro Shotgun Mounts - 3D Printed

PaulJC

As per my other topic i have now got these mounts together... (HERE)

These are 3D printed in black, and of the new design (Recessed to stop velcro straps moving, wider straps) as shown, i'll get some updated pictures next time I have a gun to hand but you'll get the idea...

These include 2 x velcro straps to attach to the barrel a GoPro screw and nut and they are neoprene lined to stop any scratching and provide friction to keep the camera in place, designed to fit my Lanber sporting 12G O/U, the neoprene has a certain amount of 'give' so it should be ok with slight variance in barrel sizes...

I said i'd do this lot for a tenner posted if anyone wants one...

Paypal gift to PaulJC79@GoogleMail.Com - (Sorry, didn't see the forum rule about 'gift' not being allowed)

Or happy to take bank transfer...

The names below already earmarked one and you'll have PM's in a minute:

Steve_B_wales

Mungler

Joe1978

Darno

This leaves me with 5 left of this batch, i can do more but would take a week or two...

2015-09-22%2015.29.12_zpshttbwnq7.jpg

GoProMount1_zpsb211qxiu.jpg

GoProMount3_zpsptqyzxti.jpg

GoProMount8_zpsetmunmbz.jpg

GoProMount5_zpsvxgvilrg.jpg

Edited by PaulJC

Thought forum rules where "paypal as a gift" was not allowed. Could you do other fixings as my camera has a standard camera tripod fixing

Sorry, i wasn't aware, will have a look...

I can certainly look into other fixings, would you need some kind of adjustment or just a protruding thread for the camera?

Can I have one please

No problems, will PM you shortly...

Do you have any left? Thanks

I'll take one of these thanks if any still available

I would also like one if there are still some left? Thanks

Yes please mate.

Is it easy enough to rotate the footage so that its the correct way up afterwards?

If everyone pays up i've run out of this batch by this point :(

I'm going to get some more done but it'll take 7-14 days to get them sorted if your happy to wait?

Footage can be rotated by changing settings in camera or in GoPro Studio after so it's not a problem ;)

I'm not knocking this, it looks sweet. Have a lookout geek.com. Part of wish.com on Facebook. They have gobpro copies. Same spec as hero black for 26 quid. I have one and it's great. Price changes daily, 26 is best I've seen.

I'm curious though. The camera is upside down when mounted. When you play back can you change that the right way up again? Also Dovyou have any you tube footage to show what a film looks like when shooting with this mount?

Many thanks if possible.

Let me know when you have them for Sale again mate, as sent on last PM. Will Take one:

Thank you.

Sorry if i missed you and you should have been in this lot, there are some more being printed as we speak, so hopefully end of next week ;)

I'm not knocking this, it looks sweet. Have a lookout geek.com. Part of wish.com on Facebook. They have gobpro copies. Same spec as hero black for 26 quid. I have one and it's great. Price changes daily, 26 is best I've seen.

I'm curious though. The camera is upside down when mounted. When you play back can you change that the right way up again? Also Dovyou have any you tube footage to show what a film looks like when shooting with this mount?

Many thanks if possible.

There is an option in the gopro menu on camera to 'right' the image as it is recorded, i dont know if the cheaper copies offer the same? Easy enough to do in editing software if needed... (It's a one click tick box option in GoPro Studio...)

I dont actually have any footage as i've not had a chance to shoot with one and i've sold them all including the one that i was saving for myself, they re a good rigid mount, the neoprene hold well to the barrel so i don't expect it will look any different to any other gun mounted footage as available on YouTube ;)