Any Peep Show fans?

sako751sg

Just a wee heads up for any Peep Show fans.

After 3 years the final series starts Wed Nov 11th on Channel 4.

One of my favourite comedies of all time although it was hard to keep the level with so many series.

Totally agree with this comment a lot of **** on the telly but could watch this over and over again

• 4 weeks later...

First 2 ok,3 was pure plum and havent watched 4 yet.

Last weeks went full retard imo and was too removed from the Peepshow at its best.

Supers Hans has had some great lines so hopefully that carries on although he wasnt involved last week.

Edited by sako751sg

Uninteresting fact, I used to manage the Cartoon biker pub in Croydon below the block of flats where peep show was filmed. bulidings called zodiac house . i'll get me coat now :)

Did you? I used to drink in there a fair bit early eighties when working in Zodiac House.

Happy days!

Did you? I used to drink in there a fair bit early eighties when working in Zodiac House.

Happy days!

I ran it from 86 to 89 met a German aupair and went to live in Germany.Cracking pub it was a pub of 2 halves during the day we had a full lunch menu and most of the staff from Zodiac house coming in.Then in the evening it was a full on hard rock biker pub with live bands every night and Sat and Sun afternoons . Quality groups as well such as Dr feelgood ,dumpys rusty nuts ,fast freddy and the fingers.etc Stuart the owner sold it soon after i left, then it kinda went downhill from there.Great days never to be repeated.