UFO

old'un

Looking at the cave painting from around the world one thing that seems to be common in them is, they all have large black eyes, some wearing what appears to be helmets, now considering some of these cave paintings are 10 thousand years old and older, how did humans around the world paint similar pictures?

I don't accept that statement.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no they dont carbon date the rock they date the algea that grows on the cut surface the main pyramid in egypt the point is 1/4 inch off centre built up from a million stones hand cut with copper tools and laid in place by hand we couldnt do that today with our modern, building equipment, we dont have cranes big enough to move some of the stones on the sphynx.

You can't carbon date rock so not sure where that idea comes from. Pyramids are actually much easier to build than square buildings if you want to get height, they don't collapse, and 3 is a magical mystical number all over the world.

Correlation is not causation!

You are correct they do not date rocks by carbon dating but use isotopic decay using a method called argon-argon, but it also depends on the type of rock, igneous rocks Sedimentary rocks, Metamorphic rocks.

no they dont carbon date the rock they date the algea that grows on the cut surface the main pyramid in egypt the point is 1/4 inch off centre built up from a million stones hand cut with copper tools and laid in place by hand we couldnt do that today with our modern, building equipment, we dont have cranes big enough to move some of the stones on the sphynx.

We have a mobile crane which will lift 1200 metric tonnes, i doubt there are any stones in the sphynx that heavy, then i could be wrong :lol:

We're absolutely not the only life form, can't be when you take into account the sheer infinity of it all BUT in the context of ever being able to communicate and making actual physical contact I'm afraid we will remain alone till the earth expires.

Life forms perhaps even super intelligent ones must be out there but distances are just too vast, also bear in mind that in the time it takes for them or us to become advanced enough to undertake such travels one or the other planet will have died off.

I have been thinking about what it takes to launch ships capable of light year travels and it very quickly becomes unsustainable, not only would they have to reproduce en-route they would of course also have to produce food, medicine, water and other essentials on board. They would also have to procure metals and minerals from their surrounding space in order to affect the inevitable repairs and replacements of the equipment which will be subject to wear and tear like everything else. It's a nice thought to place infinite faith in mans ingenuity and cleverness but just remember we conquered the moon 4 decades ago and have since done very little in comparison, there ARE limitations.

But you're judging things by our understanding of time. Look at what we know about time another way, stone age man picks up rifle and thinks " Ooh, nice club". We know it's a hunting tool with hundreds of yards range, he sees it as a hunting tool with 5ft of range. We know about time as much as the stone age guy does about rifles. Time may end up being irrelevant, just something to be used as a datum point in travel.

But you're judging things by our understanding of time. Look at what we know about time another way, stone age man picks up rifle and thinks " Ooh, nice club". We know it's a hunting tool with hundreds of yards range, he sees it as a hunting tool with 5ft of range. We know about time as much as the stone age guy does about rifles. Time may end up being irrelevant, just something to be used as a datum point in travel.

Yes I admit there is that possibility.

I can't find where he said the rock was carbon dated. I guess other stuff found within the pyramids have given clues to their age.

We are getting way off topic already, but it was implied [inaccurately] in the post. The statement that carbon dating of pyramids globally all give dates of 10,000 years is also inaccurate, if there was solid evidence in any of them that suggested such then it would become the consensus, but as far as I am aware there is no such conclusive dating evidence available. It also states that there was no world ravel 10,000 years ago, which there quite clearly was, otherwise the US would have been uninhabited until Europeans settled.

I don't discount the possibility that aliens made the pyramids, but I find it degrees of magnitude more improbable that they did compared with the probability that Egyptians did.

If you go into the basement carpark of the Dorchester Waitrose, you will see positions of oak plies that were found when the place was excavated. They were 3 feet diameter and 12 feet long and, along with others found across the road, were judged to be part of a circular encampment/henge 600 feet in diameter that dated(carbon) several centuries, if not millennia, before Stonehenge. I presume the piles' age was assessed and then the structure was dated, based on the age of the trees when they were cut down. Structures ages can be dated by carbon dating some of the stuff that is found within them. As far as something being 'implied', it could be a case of beauty being in the eye of the beholder.

We are getting way off topic already, but it was implied [inaccurately] in the post. The statement that carbon dating of pyramids globally all give dates of 10,000 years is also inaccurate, if there was solid evidence in any of them that suggested such then it would become the consensus, but as far as I am aware there is no such conclusive dating evidence available. It also states that there was no world ravel 10,000 years ago, which there quite clearly was, otherwise the US would have been uninhabited until Europeans settled.

I don't discount the possibility that aliens made the pyramids, but I find it degrees of magnitude more improbable that they did compared with the probability that Egyptians did.

:):) Egyptians building pyramids ? whatever next

Guest rimotu66

Here is a twist I have just thought of, so excepting that these guys travelled across galaxies to get to Planet Earth with all the technology that it would need are you really saying that the best thing they could do was to build a fancy jenga ???

Here is a twist I have just thought of, so excepting that these guys travelled across galaxies to get to Planet Earth with all the technology that it would need are you really saying that the best thing they could do was to build a fancy jenga ???

Do we educate infants by sitting them in front of super computers?

How civilised as a society where these regions where pyramids were built?

How advanced were they compared to other areas at the same time?

Did those advancements stay with the civilisation or did they become lost in time whilst mankind developed?

Guest rimotu66

Do we educate infants by sitting them in front of super computers?

How civilised as a society where these regions where pyramids were built?

How advanced were they compared to other areas at the same time?

Did those advancements stay with the civilisation or did they become lost in time whilst mankind developed?

Lost me mate ???

i still say if you are interested in this topic go to you tube and see the lecture by nassim haramein THE PYRAMIDS AND ORIONS BELT he is a world leading physicist. most people cant except aliens from space, perhaps they were already here, perhaps they were a race of people with more intelligence than we can imagin maybe they all got wiped out in a global disaster like the dynasaurs did and we are the next species. there is supposed to be water damage on the sphynx caused by the last ice age.

i still say if you are interested in this topic go to you tube and see the lecture by nassim haramein THE PYRAMIDS AND ORIONS BELT he is a world leading physicist. most people cant except aliens from space, perhaps they were already here, perhaps they were a race of people with more intelligence than we can imagin maybe they all got wiped out in a global disaster like the dynasaurs did and we are the next species. there is supposed to be water damage on the sphynx caused by the last ice age.

Google Nassim Haramein and check out the search results. They dont exactly back up the "world leading physicist" statement.

Stuff that used to be called 'science fiction' until a few decades ago, is now common place.

Here's a possibility: Jesus Christ was the result of an embryo transplant(visited by the Gods). At different stages in his life, he had memory/knowledge chips installed, by aliens, in his brain to enable him to do things that were considered miracles at the time. 'Laying on hands' might have meant that he could carry out surgical operations. Lots of the old texts had to be written in ways that people could understand at the time.

The only flaw with alien gods is if they were so advanced back then where are they now ? Are they frightened of us or something, why wouldn't you come back and pull another stunt. Ancient people had a lot of free time on their hands so they drew stuff and made monuments.