Muzzle brake

Dunkield

Just checked the original listing for the gun that it came with and supposedly it's made by Sauer- so not your Mickey Mouse stuff

Sorry for the quality of the photo- this was taken from the website/page I purchased it from.

Removed it to use a mod instead

Jay

post-61953-0-47996900-1449757461_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Jaymo

I found and old email from 7 or8 years ago and contacted the guy who made my last one.

Stainless and made to my spec/dimensions - £35 posted - boom [literally]

I had already started that conversation when I got the Pinkney details - they look good for the money

Thanks for the replies and PM's

Looks smart, all you want a now is a good train of Boar running past to see if it make much difference. I can't remember when I've taken shots in those instances and not been able to stay on track so to speak, I took my break once if I remember, didn't like it. Maybe I'll see the results this coming year. ;-)

I had more trains of boar running past me this year than I have ever seen before, and most likely ever will see again Dougy.

Did the classic (Stealth Stalker) second shot into a tree, but that was more adrenaline pumping than recoil reaction :/

Drovers thought the shots came from a shotgun I was racking them off so quickly, this can only help in situations like that.

And if it doesn't, well it still looks pretty cool