Sign in to follow this  
Jackk89

Clay shooting Sunday's Essex

Hi, I've recently been granted my shotgun certificate and am looking to do some clay shooting aswell as pigeon, however with work commitments and rugby on a Saturday it only leaves me with Sunday's. Anyone know of shoots open on Sunday's that are local?

I'm based in Hornchurch.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Jack

I haven't been shooting long and went to Crowfield in Upminster a few weeks ago having been invited via Pigeonwatch , very friendly and good catering ! Sadly I haven't managed to make a second visit yet.

I would also recommend Graham's near Purleigh ,another very welcoming set up for the novice and Copfurn near Writtle , both alternate Sundays.

All the best.

I am a newcomer to clay shooting and need to practice. At the moment I am travelling to Fennes and over the river to Dartford and down to Deepest darkest Kent but would like to shoot locally (Upminster). I have my own gun and have had lessons over the past few months and I am safety aware.

I have heard of a club in Upminster, any help please?

Hi

Hope this helps.

Fenlands Gun club in Orsett, 10 to 15 minutes from upminster. Shoot alternate Sundays, nice basic shoot, 50 birds, memberships are available. Its behind the pub (Dog and Partridge) in a farmers field. Next shoot sunday 11th.

They have a facebook page

You could also try ETL in Tilbury, linford.

Probably old threads on both here somewhere

I am a newcomer to clay shooting and need to practice. At the moment I am travelling to Fennes and over the river to Dartford and down to Deepest darkest Kent but would like to shoot locally (Upminster). I have my own gun and have had lessons over the past few months and I am safety aware.

I have heard of a club in Upminster, any help please?

Crowfield is in Upminster as above post near the golf club, I live in Writtle but went there once and it was very friendly. Copfurn is also closer to you than Fennes, it is on this Sunday , I will probably be there . I haven't been shooting long and have found it's a good place to practice without crowds of people behind you all the time as there are quite a few stands dotted about in the woods and it never seems to be overly busy.

All the best.

Hi anyone no if the crowfield clay shoot in upminster is still running. If so any contact details would be appreciated thanks wardy