Jeremy Corbyn,who are you?

sako751sg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be a bundle of fun at work.

I see the funny side to that clip like anyone, but there's a place for fun and a place for business the commons is a place of business that might be lost on most employees that only worry about their pay cheque at the end of the month but not to the employer and I'm an employer that has little time for fools.

I see the funny side to that clip like anyone, but there's a place for fun and a place for business the commons is a place of business that might be lost on most employees that only worry about their pay cheque at the end of the month but not to the employer and I'm an employer that has little time for fools.

Likewise. I thought it was pretty funny. But then I saw the gif that has been circulating of the Chancellor smacked off his tits in the chamber, and you've really got to wonder how little regard our elected representatives have for the work of government.

LS

Edited, to remove the implication that the gif of George Osbourne was recorded during the PMQs to which this thread is referring. I'm told that this particularly tired and emotional day was in 2014.

Edited by lord_seagrave

And to think them ***** run our country, no wonder we had an expenses scandal they act like a bunch of school kids, I find it hard to tolerate any of them bloody thieving fools.

am so glad someone else is of similar opinion. they are at work, on camera to the eyes of the world and they behave like a jeering bunch of teens at a boys school. I was speaking to an american friend who couldn't believe the way they acted, they are a laughing stock.

It seems rather than putting the countrys best interest first they are too concerned with turning it into a popularity contest and scoring cheap points against each other.

i truly despair.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="" type="text/javascript">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=a9aded1538cce32063921efc8197d541&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=331303&p=3010978&md5check=80da71d0ff132be1e9b3f81362d1214e&isRte=1,B6nXayd9mu,true,false,q1ACDEzxr7k');//]]></script> image_1.gif&&0

Hadn't seen that, he looks drunk or something ??

I have looked and felt like that in loads of board meetings, without the aid of any toot or drink.

Yes,but hes a politician so lets just presume hes on the snort.

Some funny comments on here for sure.

Even someone sticking up for Murica and saying we are the laughing stock and thats saying something with Trump.

Shows the wide variety of people on here and what affects their lives when they cant see this as a wee bit of humour.

//<![CDATA[

(function(){var g=this,h=function(b,d){var a=b.split("."),c=g;a[0]in c||!c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===d?c[e]?c=c[e]:c=c[e]={}:c[e]=d};var l=function(b){var d=b.length;if(0<d){for(var a=Array(d),c=0;c<d;c++)a[c]=b[c];return a}return[]};var m=function(b){var d=window;if(d.addEventListener)d.addEventListener("load",b,!1);else if(d.attachEvent)d.attachEvent("onload",b);else{var a=d.onload;d.onload=function(){b.call(this);a&&a.call(this)}}};var n,p=function(b,d,a,c,e){this.f=b;this.h=d;this.i=a;this.c=e;this.e={height:window.innerHeight||document.documentElement.clientHeight||document.body.clientHeight,width:window.innerWidth||document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth};this.g=c;this.b={};this.a=[];this.d={}},q=function(b,d){var a,c,e=d.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");if(a=e&&!(e in b.d))if(0>=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c<d.length;++c)a=a.concat(l(document.getElementsByTagName(d[c])));if(0!=a.length&&a[0].getBoundingClientRect){for(c=0;d=a[c];++c)q(b,d);a="oh="+b.i;b.c&&(a+="&n="+b.c);if(d=0!=b.a.length)for(a+="&ci="+encodeURIComponent(b.a[0]),c=1;c<b.a.length;++c){var e=","+encodeURIComponent(b.a[c]);131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0<a.width&&0<a.height&&0<a.naturalWidth&&0<a.naturalHeight||e in b&&a.width>=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=quote&t=331303&p=3010978&md5check=672903b2ceb583f901d977f81c9fc59d&isRte=1,B6nXayd9mu,true,false,2dzkWALsZMI');

//]]>image_1.gif

Poor chap has had trouble dressing himself, must be corbyn twin.

Yes,but hes a politician so lets just presume hes on the snort.

Some funny comments on here for sure.

Even someone sticking up for Murica and saying we are the laughing stock and thats saying something with Trump.

Shows the wide variety of people on here and what affects their lives when they cant see this as a wee bit of humour.

congress and house of representives do not behave like this, it's a farce the house of commons.

The comment towards corbyn was funny, but there is a time and a place and i don't think that is it. These bunch of mongs are supposed to be running the country. i think the issue i take from it is corbyn might have been raising a valid point or question and he gets heckled before finishing.

like that other clip where cameron answers corbyns question by telling him to do his tie up and sing the national anthem?! pathetic.

congress and house of representives do not behave like this, it's a farce the house of commons.

The comment towards corbyn was funny, but there is a time and a place and i don't think that is it. These bunch of mongs are supposed to be running the country. i think the issue i take from it is corbyn might have been raising a valid point or question and he gets heckled before finishing.

like that other clip where cameron answers corbyns question by telling him to do his tie up and sing the national anthem?! pathetic.

Do they extract the sense of humour gland anally, or were you born without it?

am so glad someone else is of similar opinion. they are at work, on camera to the eyes of the world and they behave like a jeering bunch of teens at a boys school. I was speaking to an american friend who couldn't believe the way they acted, they are a laughing stock.

It seems rather than putting the countrys best interest first they are too concerned with turning it into a popularity contest and scoring cheap points against each other.

i truly despair.

At least in the UK you cannot buy your way into politics. Give me the UK anytime over the US. We have been the basis of most parliaments for the rest of the world. It's what debate is all about.

Do they extract the sense of humour gland anally, or were you born without it?

if i want humour i'll watch frankie boyle, not a load of self serving halfwits making comments to get a cheap laugh when they are supposed to be in charge of running the country.

Edited by Bry-M

Bry-M, on 25 Feb 2016 - 1:55 PM, said:

if i want humour i'll watch frankie boyle, not a load of self serving halfwits making comments to get a cheap laugh when they are supposed to be in charge of running the country.

I'll take your answer to mean that extraction was via the hoop.

At least you have the Welsh Assembly to fulfil your local stand-up comedy needs.

Ah, but for the Tories it was absolutely perfect in a political sense, it's done more damage to Corbyn than numerous articles in newspapers. It was beautifully timed :good:

Camerons on the other hand was just a "toffish" slap down, typical of his type.

I have no problem in them having a laugh. Particularly at Corbyn's expense. So what that they are running the country. Doesn't mean they can't have a laugh about it.

As Dave would say - "chillax"

Our board meetings are just as funny. Out on floor it is 100 times worse.