Not a bad pistol!

Underdog

After much disappointment on a recent purchase of an SMK32 air pistol recently having been sold it informed that it was near the legal limit this morning I returned it and browsed in the shop for an alternative.

The only spring alternative that showed promise down the shops little range was an SMK25 but then that started accidently discharging by it self! Probably not a big fix needed but I did not want to be disappointed again!

Did not want to spend the amount required for an alectro but then spotted the SMK CP1! A co2 basic target configured pistol and sure enough good power and I could shoot it so I got one in .22

A short walk later as I still have a bad chest and Jess treed a squirrel. Jess worked the tree until I had a good shot.

DSC09100_zpsqdxlbljn.jpg

The pellet bust a front leg and crossed the chest, things were soon over and here is the pellet.

SAM_1388_zpsrd9iz7fv.jpg

U.

Edited by Underdog

SMK CP1: My friend who is just getting into target pistol shooting has one in .177cal,its accuracy is surprisingly good even with cheap geco pellets.He has recently updated to a much more expensive Tau 7 match pistol with little gain in accuracy/scores.

SMK CP1: My friend who is just getting into target pistol shooting has one in .177cal,its accuracy is surprisingly good even with cheap geco pellets.He has recently updated to a much more expensive Tau 7 match pistol with little gain in accuracy/scores.

Qite fancy one in 177 too.

If I can find an old barrel I might machine it to fit to try.

They do a .25 too!

happy days ud, when i read 25 yards i thougut i need one of them lol ! keep at it and well done the dog, cheers plum!

Lol yes, sorry 25 yards is fun on tin cans or less but critters want being down to 10yds.

I got in amongst a rabbit warren the other day on a slang bank of hawthorns.

I got so close to a buck rabbit I was watching him take a fresh pellet from his butt and chewing it again. Never observed it before!

There was to much briar for a shot but think I was about 8yds away from him.

It was good :-)

Edited by Underdog