Why o why no need

martyn2233

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is truly is horrendous..

Just a thought,anybody can contest a sentence.only 1 person needs to officially complain about a Sentence being to Lean,I'm unsure what/where the official office is,shouldn't be to hard to find..I'm sure with the weight of public opinion,a custodial sentence wouldn't be out the question...they'd be made to feel very welcome in the nick,especially after this has gone public..

Just read,it's the attorney generals office within 28 days..prob to late

Edited by smig4373

Just pure evil little *****!! What will they do this to next? Another animal? A child?

Just bring back the old fashioned punishment of tying them to a wooden post in the middle of the village/town and giving them a public flogging, then just leave them there for the rest of the week for the public to have a go.

Just pure evil little *****!! What will they do this to next? Another animal? A child?

Just bring back the old fashioned punishment of tying them to a wooden post in the middle of the village/town and giving them a public flogging, then just leave them there for the rest of the week for the public to have a go.

Got to agree, an old fashioned public flogging seems the punishment to fit the crime in this instance!

Well these 2 won't come out of the house as they are now getting visitors all the time.apparently there mam has asked for it to be taken off Facebook and other websites as she says they were just young and easily lead.little ****s will be easily lead if they come out the house for a talking to.

Well these 2 won't come out of the house as they are now getting visitors all the time.apparently there mam has asked for it to be taken off Facebook and other websites as she says they were just young and easily lead.little ****s will be easily lead if they come out the house for a talking to.

If they were my sons I would disown them.

Here's hoping it's not too long before they get a right royal kick-in then.

If they were my sons I would disown them.

I would to but that's what the idiot is saying

Here's hoping it's not too long before they get a right royal kick-in then.

You believe me they won't get away with this and that's guaranteed from the amount of people that's going to there's and standing outside the place.

That was horrific poor animal, made me cry...

THEY WERE JUST YOUNG. It says the film was dated 2013 they are now 19 an 22 so must have been 16 an 19 at the time..

That was horrific poor animal, made me cry...

THEY WERE JUST YOUNG. It says the film was dated 2013 they are now 19 an 22 so must have been 16 an 19 at the time..

I think she is as thick as them to say something so stupid,if they were my kids they wouldn't of been walking out the door when I would be finished with them.even when you look at the poor dog they would of payed the minimum of £1500.00 to £2000.00 for a bulldog pup to use as a punching bag the little ****s.

And what has the mother had to say about this if they were my children they would be out of the house after visiting a&e my son would be first in line to dispense a bit of justice they must be sick in the head rip poor dog

It's also a bit sick to think it's acceptable for your son to be a vigilante.