free fibre cartridges to shoot

Don't want to be greedy on such a great offer George.

Just put me down for couple (of thousand) of each....Special SG shot....in: 10-bore, 3 1/2"; 12-bore 3" & 20-bore 3"

Will have a dish of water on chill for the spaniel & a raw chicken drumstick.....the dog's welcome to a drumstick too if it's peckish.

Safe travels.....

How many are you going to give each person? You probably can't go to everyone's door and to travel to a location to collect them will cost in fuel and time, not much point driving to collect if only for half a dozen carts.

When Hull wanted to get samples of their Pro Piston out at my local club they gave a box of 25 away free to each shooter.

How many are you going to give each person? You probably can't go to everyone's door and to travel to a location to collect them will cost in fuel and time, not much point driving to collect if only for half a dozen carts.

When Hull wanted to get samples of their Pro Piston out at my local club they gave a box of 25 away free to each shooter.

figgy you r getting nowt coz I haven't see u for 3 years :lol::lol::lol: no if you come I will give u 3

George it not that long ago. I tried some of the other carts you gave me. Some thirty odd gram 5's and a heavy load of 4,s that you were testing as a real high bird cartridge. The lighter of the two types was a cracking cart, the heavy load of fours kicked like a mule but hit very hard. Great through a semi auto, to punchy in my double barrel.

If you started to make clay carts again at decent prices I'd be beating a path to your door, I've been saving some of my last boxes of the Little Devils 👍

Edited by figgy

George it not that long ago. I tried some of the other carts you gave me. Some thirty odd gram 5's and a heavy load of 4,s that you were testing as a real high bird cartridge. The lighter of the two types was a cracking cart, the heavy load of fours kicked like a mule but hit very hard. Great through a semi auto, to punchy in my double barrel.

If you started to make clay carts again at decent prices I'd be beating a path to your door, I've been saving some of my last boxes of the Little Devils

figgy come and c me at factory last time you come you were going for operation was that to get your wallet out your pocket :lol: no come see me bring wot u want me to look at we will run them through ballistic gear and have a little look c u latter giz your number on pm again cheers George powered by vectan make it count