Walking dead

bullet1747

Thanks Sean, been meaning to watch this, now I can record it and watch at my leisure.

There seems to be a new channel called Blaze (Sky 565) (Freeview 83)

They are repeating Vikings series 1 from Friday at 11.00pm so I imagine series 2 will follow that?

:shaun:

Currently ploughing through the GOT books for my fix. Up to book 2 of 'A storm of Swords'. I think that I prefer the show, although the books are very good.

There are 10 series of WD? ????

I think I got to series 4....and couldn't take anymore, nothing seems to happen.

Roll on GOT!

I read all the books before watching any of the shows, seen series one and six think the books are better but didn't realise that the books weren't finished when I started reading!!!

Conn Iggulden Genghis Khan series is a much better read, no dragons tho 😊

I agree with you on the 'Lords of the Bow' series of books.

I read all the books before watching any of the shows, seen series one and six think the books are better but didn't realise that the books weren't finished when I started reading!!!

Conn Iggulden Genghis Khan series is a much better read, no dragons tho

I have caught a couple of them in the past and it's right up my street having an interest in history.

The one where the lead character is smuggled into Notre Dame (??) Cathedral in Paris in a coffin springs to mind.

You are going to get hooked on this show its action packed

Is that 10 series of the walking dead in total ? i knew they would have to bring in new people to keep it going but some weeks its crazy i bought series 1to 5 on dvd then series 6 if i had known i would of held on till i got the lot as one box set

I think it would be a long wait, I can't see them finishing the show anytime soon.

I have caught a couple of them in the past and it's right up my street having an interest in history.

The one where the lead character is smuggled into Notre Dame (??) Cathedral in Paris in a coffin springs to mind.

That's Ragnar,not the kind of chap to upset and don't let him near a hand axe.

Catch up now from series one before the next one starts,best programme and theme music on tv.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm up to date with the WD, all i can say is the last 2 episodes were carp! slow and boring, same length episodes with less content stretched through it. I think its gone as far as it can go now

If you think thats bad you haven't seen the follow up The Talking Dead . some out of job america presenter talking to two of the cast and often somebody you haven't heard of and there top fan its good for a 30 second clip of what happening on the next episode of TWD

If you think thats bad you haven't seen the follow up The Talking Dead . some out of job america presenter talking to two of the cast and often somebody you haven't heard of and there top fan its good for a 30 second clip of what happening on the next episode of TWD

Tried deleting TWD off my planner and it deleted WD as well,so have to have it on the planner just to delete every week,do people actually watch this.