Sign-up for 2017 PW NvS Charity Shoot

Teal

I think it's best to run it as normal this year (although it's Teals call at the end of the day)

As said I don't think anyone will pay £50 odd with no prize money but I also think putting prize money on will take away the spirit of the shoot, I for one think it's a backward step.

Enough of the doom and gloom

It's only 4 days until the immenseness of the Northern hordes continue the dominance of the PW Charity shoot (watch that come back and bite me)

As I've said, this year will be what it is and those attending will have a great time as we normally do,

As I'm sure all those attending SPARKIES rifle shoot will do,

Numbers are nice but it's about the people that are attending these events and what they get out of it....

Bring it on :good:

:shaun:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on you northerners, get those giros cashed for a good cause and get with the program.

Part of the reason we southerners pay so much tax is to make sure you have some spends for your Mayfairs, tinnies and some clays.

Can't see many shooters joining in at £51 with no prize money!

That's the spirit; putting the 'tight' into 'tightchoke' :lol:

Indeed, I told the nice old lady collecting for the RNLI to do one - I don't even go swimming after all.

Edited by Mungler

Dear All,

Due to my father passing away ironically of prostate cancer I will not be able to attend this year. If someone would like to take my place I would be more than happy to let them have my place for nothing except a donation to the Hospice that looked after him in his final days.

If interested please contact myself for details on The Peace Hospice.

Regards,

Paul

Dear All,

Due to my father passing away ironically of prostate cancer I will not be able to attend this year. If someone would like to take my place I would be more than happy to let them have my place for nothing except a donation to the Hospice that looked after him in his final days.

If interested please contact myself for details on The Peace Hospice.

Regards,

Paul

Sad news indeed, you have my condolences,

If anything it shows how much work still needs to be done to battle cancer,

:shaun:

We're waiting on a few last minute sign-ups, but are likely to draw up provisional squads this evening for publication tomorrow morning :good:

Big news - Wabbit Bosher has sourced a REVO DUO-SYSTEM FIELD 12 bore Pump/semi for raffle prize

:good: Still time to register if you do by midnight tonight - every reason to do so, when there are this and plenty of great other prizes on offer. Looking like a nice forecast for the day too :good:

We're waiting on a few last minute sign-ups, but are likely to draw up provisional squads this evening for publication tomorrow morning :good:

Big news - Wabbit Bosher has sourced a REVO DUO-SYSTEM FIELD 12 bore Pump/semi for raffle prize

:good: Still time to register if you do by midnight tonight - every reason to do so, when there are this and plenty of great other prizes on offer. Looking like a nice forecast for the day too :good:

Good job on both accounts.

The ground will open at 8am for those travelling from distance, with suggested arrival time of 9am, sometime between 9-9.30 we expect bacon rolls/croissants to be ready, and then we will meet at the front of the clubhouse just before 10am ready to move off in squads to the stands.