Sign-up for 2017 PW NvS Charity Shoot

Teal

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more of a hindrance than a help but I've paid up and will be dragging down the overall scores of the North as Bromsgrove sits just above the line and I prefer beer to lager

See you there

Recon we'll cancel each other out then. I'm not ashamed of my regional identity and will drink lager should I wish to.🍹

Just paid up PayPal Neil Coates shooting for the North. :good: coatesy75

Thanks Coatsey good man :good:

I've spoken with the ground, and based on numbers already they will put the day on for us - so it is definitely ON. More sign-ups we can get before the day of course better. So anyone thinking about coming - PM me to pay via cheque or bank transfer, or click the PayPal link in the first post of this topic. It should be a cracking day, and great to put faces to names, whilst shooting a good layout of sporting at a top ground with a great group of ladies and gents! Oh and if you buy a raffle ticket - you could go home with some nice prizes!

Hi chaps

Sorry I've been out of the loop overdosed of pimms 🍹

Anyway just to say this is a charity event and by supporting it you help fund treatment and care for male cancer

Seems obvious to me that the CHEATING north have run out of dodgy scorers and are SCARED

Or they've overspent on whippet food

This is a great day out and ther must be over 100 members in Nottinghamshire alone a stones throw from the ground

Get signed up

Where's your northern pride do you really want the south to walk away with the bragging rights

Get out and fight for the title

You'll still have your butt kicked by the south

Proud to call myself a southerner

Of

Nice to see you back again OF,

Any danger of you attending?, the Suffeners still need all the help they can get ;)

:shaun:

Help to win

Are you delusional?

Not sure if I can participate as unfortunately

I'm on a steep learning process at the moment and need to master a few skills that are totally alien to me

All the best

Of

Help to win

Are you delusional?

Not sure if I can participate as unfortunately

I'm on a steep learning process at the moment and need to master a few skills that are totally alien to me

All the best

Of

Well as I said, It's nice to see you again,

Take care :good:

:shaun:

Just to confirm - it's definitely on! The ground are happy with the numbers we have, so no issues, but the more that are there the better for the day and the Charity. If anyone has a mate who fancies a shot, get them to sign up on PW and chuck 'em in the car. To all those reading thinking, should I shouldn't I, get involved, it's raising money for a great cause, with a great group of guys and girls, and will be a cracking day, with a genuine chance to win some nice raffle prizes.